Shouts to Camden, NJ the most dangerous city in the US.. back to back years!!!!!!lol!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Realtime Ent, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  2. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO....I love it when everybody loves to brag about their cities, and try to explain why their city is, or should be, the murder capital, and they say all of it like it's a good thing. I guess rap and shit has got to a lotta people's heads. Just because you grow up in a hood or live there doesn't mean you contribute to the delinquency that goes on there, and definitely doesn't mean you are hard. And that's not to any poster in particular, but just to everyone who is stuck in that mindframe.

And Kojo is on point on how these rankings came out. If South Central, Watts, and East LA were the only parts of LA that were counted as being "LA City", then I am sure LA would have been much higher on the list...but the fact that LA is a large city means that everything is a lot more spread out, and there is everything from slums to the richest neighborhoods and districts in America, and that's all in the same city. So usually, bigger cities don't make those lists as high because all the shit that goes down is spread out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.