Shouts to Camden, NJ the most dangerous city in the US.. back to back years!!!!!!lol!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Realtime Ent, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LøCkz

LøCkz Registered "User"

sure proud of yall wtf lol
    test
  2. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lol camden don't even look like it's party of new jersey, cause new jersey is mostly full of nice looking suberbs, and new jersey has some of the wealthiest neighborhoods on the east coast. Then you got camden, and it looks real run down, like one of them citys you see in movies, with the projects and section 8 housing and shit, basically it looks like hell.
    test
  3. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

are you proud? NO wasnt moving nothing. bunch of weinie •••••s runnin around wit guns.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

it dont take a hurricane to hit for nggaz not to give a fuck in detroit tho...nggaz gon rob u on a regular ass day....
    test
  5. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

Yeah i was talkin to my homeboy about this shit and he told me, in North Palm Beach riight??
    test
  6. Internal Quest

Internal Quest New Jeru Stand Up

Man i have no idea how brick city aint number 1....shit i know its crazy out here...but it is what it is....
    test
  7. kojo

kojo New Member

NYC, south central, Dallas may have more crime than camden, but its the ratio of violent crime to the city's size/population. Washington DC used to be one of the most dangerous places, i remember my grandma called it Lil Beirut back in the crack era thanks to cats like rayfull edmunds, but gentrification has made it a much different place and a lot of crime has spilled into the suburbs. Its occuring in Bmore too, dont know about your cities, but im assuming were not alone.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

detroit has a population of 1 million and its 92% black.........

around my way, the only white ppl i saw was the construction workers...and we used to throw rocks at their pickup trucks when they drove by when we little kids......
    test
  9. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

yea white people only come down to South Dallas to get them "rocks" lol or a coupld dime bags
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

yea...it was crazy
    test
  11. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

LMAO at palm beach above compton. And Hartfort CT above the Brick City. LMAO this cant be for real! Where brooklyn at? Where brooklyn at?
    test
  12. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

^^ Its just for 2004

I remember that shit though, It was like a war on a couple of blocks in North Palm Beach in some section eight housings

these lists do be bullshit though cuz Palm Beach is soft but like any city it got its few hoods, who cares anyways you'll get killed in the burbs now n days too anyways so it dont really matter
    test
  13. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Y'all can't sit up in here and tell me the Bay Area isn't 1 of the worst places to live

Richmond is number 11 and my hometown OAkland is Number 21

11 Richmond, CA 15 Compton, CA 18 San Bernardino, CA 21 Oakland, CA

n1gga Cali is dangerous man , Y'all think I be fronting when I say Oakland is the land of the Pimps and Drug Dealers, and if u go a few miles away Richmond have a murder every single day

I'm trying to tell y'all about KILLA Cali
    test
  14. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

haha..true

people leavin here fast as hell tho. on my block i seen 6 FOR SALE signs up in front of houses just since the summer..it's crazy

our actual population is like 945,000. i'm gonna be outta here soon as i graduate from college next year...yahh!!
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

they aint knowin my nig. oaktown is grimey then a mufucka. same with south central... they dotn understand wat they call dangerous aint wat we call dangerous.
    test
  16. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

That is real talk man, LA is the home of the gangs, everybody else is copycats. Oakland is the Home of the MAC, pimps and drugdealers, the whole bay area is dangerous even in the good areas you can get it.

There is a reason why they call it KILLA Cali nah mean you have to live here to really understand it.
    test
  17. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

he aint lying, i was in a few months Oakland, muthafucker at mcdonalds even tried to charge a ••••• up

california has the true dirtbags.. haha
    test
  18. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

lol @ home of gangs.. you one of those cats that think gangs started with the bloods and crips in cali huh?
    test
  19. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

okay
    normally i dont say shit

but

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FUCKING TRYING
    test
  20. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

Dont take him seriously!

but for real

LMAO @ WE SHOOT AT PEOPLE FOR FUN
    there is no one anywhere near a computer that Gangsta, unless there stealing it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.