Shouts to Camden, NJ the most dangerous city in the US.. back to back years!!!!!!lol!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Realtime Ent, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

Who you tellin?! two words and two words only... Rayful Edmond
    test
  2. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

kingston jamiaca is the murder capital of the world, they had 90+ in a month

but true say some place in africa prolly has that topped but its not reported shit its all on the low genecide type ethnic clensing shit

but thats another story
    test
  3. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

90 in a month.....DC has a solid 8 per day...do the math
    test
  4. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

WOOP! i used to live in arlington...Dont stop a benz next to a bus stop...hispanics will flock to your car as they were turkeys and the SLK is one giant seed.
    test
  5. J.Lujan

J.Lujan i aint gonna click that

^lmao... yea i been to dc twice.. got back almost a month ago.. shit is gangsta. my homie j.w. adams is known in dc. he cool as fuck tho. turns out he part native n black.
    test
  6. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

lol, one time i was going to guitar center and i ended up in north east..i was confused as fuck. A dude that looked like Carl Winslow straight mean mugged me and my girl in a busted caprice classic.
    test
  7. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

we did a showcase in east orange this past year, at the ruzo maner (or something like that), and of course people got stabbed...
    test
  8. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I was wondering that too....

Yea Detroit crime decreased...from first place to 2nd...lol
    test
  9. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Thats why the tourist areas are on the north side of the island....big up
    test
  10. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

linux, Mainstreet, Springdale Ave -
    test
  11. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

you guys know these are bullshit right? every most dangerous city always have different cities as there top 10. its pretty stupid. ill tell you if you go by murders per year south central los angeles wins. and im pretty sure its the most dangerout city.

oh and so you guys know notice they dont have los angeles, chicago, or new york. well that is because thsoe are the 3 major crime cities. and they stopped putting them in press and all this shit to stop giving them popularity. sorta like glroryfiying it. or some shit like that.

trust. look at the list. San Bernidino. LMAO. think about it. thats like an hour away from los angeles. shit got big houses and shit. all them •••••s scared to come to los angeles.
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

detroit the only place where nggaz get shot at while pumpin gas........
    test
  13. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

its a long ass story but there were like 15 murders in like two weeks...
    test
  14. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

nggaz i seen a dude get sprayed walkin down grand river...everyone scattered but it looked like they wanted his J's or somethin.

and over here on greenfield & schoolcraft about 2 winters ago i was turnin onto schoolcraft and the Amoco on the corner was all blocked off by cops and ambulances...and i slowed down and saw a body just layin in a pool of blood...i aint gonna lie that was my first time seein somethin like that...man i almost got into an accident.

i love this city, but at the same time i hate it. maybe if it wasn't the world's most segregated city.
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

nah that happens down here all the time.

LA is the only place where you get shot attending a funeral.
    test
  16. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

in yonkers we shoot at people for fun, i guess our aim is off since YO aint make the list, theres more drug trafficing then murders round here anyways
    test
  17. TruMentillz

TruMentillz SampleRapist

iight thats wassap...my peoples is from springdale....i used to live a few blocks from there by watsessing park....but i recently bought a crib in the boonies, i dont think i even have a crime rate where im at now...stress free baby...'cept when i roll back thru the hood...gotta keep the optics peeled back...niccaz is grimey round there...
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

NY crime rate been droppin erry year since 1992........stop it.......
    test
  19. Huffan Paint

Huffan Paint www.insomniacfunk.com

Like any of you internet geek kids contribute to any crime rate, unless they start prosecuting fruityloops license shit you kids are just curten hurtin peepers...I know a place in canada called saskatchewan that makes compton look like riverdale
    test
  20. calmdown504

calmdown504 New Member

Aint None Of Them Places Fuckin With Tha N.o B4 Katrina...new Orleans Still The Number 8th Dangerous City And Katrina Hit...the Last Murder Was On Aug.27 And We Still #8!!! Damn N!gga Thats Real...plus D.c. Is Now The Murder Capitol Of The U.s. But It's Rate Is Still 16% Lower Than What New Orleans Was Projected To Get Before The Hurricane Hit

My City Is Cut Throat To The Bone...glad All That Shit Over Though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.