Shout outs to all the rbl crybabys:

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Trombley, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

oneduh is 6-0...he shouldnt be outside the top 20 no matter the league
    test
  2. Proof

Proof Jamaicans do errything

there's no perfect ranking system unless u revamp everything and have a quality of victory factor, momentum factor, quality of loss factor and some more pieces in a formula to decide where people are. Then your ranking formula means that you make matches where it's not always 1vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6. No one here is going through that trouble because no one here is getting paid for this shit and I don't like y'all enough to make the formula in my spare time
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

jowelz should put a 5 person unit of his illegal nurses on the formula immediately
    test
  4. Proof

lmao

vote = Border Patrol
    test
  5. Trombley

Trombley .Deon.

lol, dude u still reaching huh? this fresh air down south has given me a second to think and i still think ur a fucking retard.
    test
  6. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

youre the only faggot voting for the "noobs in the top 10 system"

well...because it puts YOU in the top 10 system.
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

oooooooooooo
    test
  8. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

Nasty speaks the truth.

I'll never get how the loser of the champ match
    gets kicked out the top 20. I mean I'll admit 11
    is pretty high but 27 is to low. I remember it
    always being drop to 19, when the RBL had the top 20.

the quality of matches is omnipotent.
    test
  9. Trombley

Trombley .Deon.

now youre just throwing in accusations. how childish of such a high tier gentleman such as yourself.

am i really bothering you that much?

what started out as a joking thread has really seemed to hit a nerve with you.

gay it down son, gay it down.
    test
  10. Trombley

Trombley .Deon.

I never saw this post, so i'll make this statement right here 1 time and 1 time only.

if i feel you win, guess what, you fucking won.

i dont hold a grudge based on a couple of threads in the hookups forum.

i've never hate or beef voted against anybody and i wont choose the time now to start.

i've had a way of words with some of the best in text but when i needed links or a battle needed votes i kept it 100.

so i'm praying and hoping you do wonderful this week. it'll maaaybe make my vote seem realistic if i vote for or against you this week. 9 times outta 10 i wont vote on that battle anyways because it'll already have 10+ votes so i'll use the links for the required matches and on ones with less votes.

i just really want you to see this was never about me tryna egg you on but to try and keep the crying from the league in general to a minimum.

but i realize niggas will cry if they get a vote for them and the voter didnt like 'the battlers favorite line of his own verse' so its a lost cause with folks round here.

i'm done with this tho...we've already made it clear we dont give a fuck what the other really thinks or cares about, so i'm done.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

nasty, quit with the sideways remarks, dont let dough push your buttons

there is no beef or misunderstanding between the two of us, as a veteran in competition, moderation, and life.. i've already stated that i do not wish to "TAKE OVER" the league and that things can go right back to your rankings

and we've already stated that i didnt understand the logic behind your league (which i still dont other than making the people that "matter" happy) and therefore i reverted back to the way the rebirth of the league begun, honestly when i did rankings i was unaware that you even had a different system until you said something and that's when i asked you to explain it and afterwards and i understood WHAT you did but now WHY you did it other than making people happy

but i've stated and i thought it was obvious that i only want to help the league, which is why i brought it back in the first place, implementing a system with reasoning to back it was only a kind gesture and if its not wanted then i will gladly take it back, there was no harmful intent, i was geniunely trying to help and mainly because i had more freetime than ever and i was bored at my parent's house and i had seen and received complaints, so i thought i'd ••••e it up with a nice mag and some more definitive rules and whatnot and along the way of writing the mag i needed the rankings in which case i made a draft which is what you claim as oneduh being ranked 40 but he was only lower because it was hardly finished seeing as how the system can only have 1 outcome per week

but oh well, we can even pretend as though this week's rankings were done by nasty's style and advance matches in that order next week, whatever you people want to do

but don't think we have beef and quit tryna sell me out, obviously i have faith in you and MP's ability to run the league, otherwise i would have never chosen you
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

nastys very dedicated to the league and clearly the rbl is a big and important part of his life...lets not take that away
    test
  13. Proof

lmao- JD u are such a asshole
    test
  14. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

can you say that one more time...but this time without typing.
    test
  15. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

I'm not trying to beef or sell u out homeboy.... just the way the went about it kinda pissed me off but I'm not beefin or tryin to get under ur skin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.