Shout outs to all the rbl crybabys:

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Trombley, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

nasty threw q under the peterpan? LMMFAO @ mod beef uh oh, I'm about to have to call my big homey supermod jook
    test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

I didn't slander ur name.... u called me ridiculous for signing oneduh in at 6 when he signed out as champ
    test
  3. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lmao @ dough finding a way to turn this around on me
    test
  4. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I dunno nasty, that kinda looks like slandering...

[​IMG]
    test
  5. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

LOL riiiiiiiight
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

anyway, i'll post a poll explaining the 2 ranking systems and we can vote it out

i think you guys just misunderstand the system because of how rankings look THIS WEEK
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

test
  8. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

1. Dont think one shouldve been considered for top 40 though

and

2. Nasty broke an unwritten code when it comes to mods holding each other down...rofl a real bad look
    test
  9. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

not many ways to mistake that.
    test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh shut up, notice i said theoretically

that is if there were no sign ins or outs and only 50 members with half winning and half losing

another statement that should be common sense

you're showing your ass in here nick
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

he never was, he was thirty something i believe, and regardless, rankings weren't finished
    test
  13. Silentt L

ive been in and out of the league since 2001. you dont think i know how it works. and how it should work?

dont play that "you know better" shit with me, the whole premise is ridiculous.
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

LOL dough give it up
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I'm on now guy.

Get at me.

& Q.. I agree 6 is too high.. 10-12 is the spot someone signing in with the best record in the league should go.. I haven't done ranks in years but the guy who loses the champ match drops to what? 8-10 right? Yet you sign out as champ, without losing & get ranked 20? That's a no go patna
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

uh, what?

i see no relevance to your "cut in half" theory
    just admit you were wrong
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

anyway, i think the best thing to do is weight the two against each other and decide which is better

i'll make mock rankings for each for like 3 or 4 weeks out and then we can all decide and we'll go with that from now on

the main problem is that the old system was hardly a system, other than picking and choosing where to put people and then ordering the rest based on winning percentages

so maybe a definitive system other than my idea needs to be enacted, but i still feel as though mine is the best, but if i can't convince the league after putting 'em up against each other than oh well, i'm not here to ruin the league, but i genuinely think that my system is better and that you're only judging it by this week which is offset because of the mix of the two systems
    test
  18. Silentt L

nigga you just said all the winners move up past the losers, cuz you used the retarded "if youre at 21, there's 20 people ahead of you, and only 10 can win, so you'll move up 10 spots."

then in this very thread, you said if you win at 50, you go to 25, you win at 25 you go to 13, you win at 13 you go to 6, or something.

YOU SAID THE SHIT REPEATEDLY. dont try to mind fuck me you woman beater.
    test
  19. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

If there's going to be a definitive system put into place.. Signing out should be treated just like a loss.. ex: Lets say you drop 8 spots when you lose.. You sign out as champ.. You sign back in 8th..

Then there will be the issue of people moving to the same spot.. Which should be handled by the person who won their battle last week to get to the spot going there, then the former champ that signed in, then the champ that lost to end up in that 8th spot.

So Trus won his battle to land on that 8th spot, he goes there, I go 9th & battle defcon @ 10 who lost in the champ match.

Something like that could work.. It wouldn't be as much work as it seems.. Just have people sign in with their record & last rank.. If they fail to list their rank stick em at the bottom
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

sure,
    people stoop low to save face
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.