should zimmerman get the death penalty

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

[youtube]1CcVCoU-elc[/youtube]
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

No because I don't believe in the death penalty.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Tbh id rather see him rot in jail with a black celly
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

There's so many things wrong with this; first off ~ a gated community with a neighborhood watch would (at least) imply the watchman having to know all the residents of the area; that kid and his parents included, yet shot him for "appearing suspicious"?

I'm sure there's more to this tragedy than any of us are aware of, or being told by via the press. But the person who shot the kid, should be held accountable.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

should he receieve the death penalty? i think u mean should he be charged at all. he is eating breakfast at home as we speak
    test
  6. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Obviously dude should be charged, but I gaurentee it went down differently than that video purports...
    Dude was probly racist, said something like hey, what's in yer pocket boy, and the kid mouthed off, which made the guy come up and grab him, and the kid prolly hit him
    Either way though, a "self appointed neighborhood watch captain"
    has no reason to be shootin' people.
    Here's actual news of it, a picture of Zimmerman, he looks mexican to me, and not all that old...
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/trayvon-martin-case-timeline-of-events/
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^yup

one side of the story always gets blown up... Which one is the medias choice.

I agree theres probably more to the story.

If zimmerman did something wrong then he should be punished or held accountable.

from what i hear about the story hes guilty as fuck.... but Im way the fuck up here in canada and only get snippits on here a few on TV....

but i dont believe in killing him to make it all better
    test
  8. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

seeing as his actions were arguably legal in the state of florida i don't see him getting the death penalty. perhaps he'll be shot in the streets for appearing suspicious instead.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

I hate when dudes like this do that kinda shit. On the other hand it certainly gets people together under a cause.
    test
  10. breathlesss

test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

well its obvious why breathlesss:

1. the kid is 17.
    2. its a gated community i believe they both lived in
    3. an unarmed kid was murdered
    4. its not even being taken to trial
    5. a confession was given and a phone convo was obtained about the murder

im not saying the guys guilty due to my limited knowledge but at least this should go to trial.
    test
  12. breathlesss

It's still under investigation from what I've been reading... trial or not will be determinate on what unreleased evidence shows, a couple 911 calls, one of which was actually made by zimmerman, a rather odd, in my opinion, eyewitness testimony, zimmerman and the kid's criminal history, if any, bullet trajectory and distance, numerous other things that will show whether it was in self defense and if dude's reaction was called for in the sense of, was the kid choking him or something and whether it was a "kill" shot or meant to stop him
    If the guy has a ccw or not is another big factor
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what do you mean if?

murder isn't "wrong" enough?

nigga, he shot a fucking kid dead.

who cares if it's racially motivated/self-defence, shooting a kid dead is never justified.

you can read both sides of the story, but one side killed the other side - the end.

:numaan:
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

;) no worries nu

i was just saying I just dont know enough about the story. Sounds like hes guilty as fuck. I dont wanna jump to conclusions...

but yeah old zimmy is guilty it seems

ill shoot a 17yr old in the face with a shotgun if he came at me with a knife while i was holding the shotgun. I care about me. I dont wanna catch a knife in the throat
    (just an example of when shooting a kid is justified)
    test
  15. breathlesss

17... ain't like the kid was 8, 17 years is enough to make yu big and atrong enough to be tjought of as a man, I don't think this is is matter of racism or "kid killing", it'd be negligent homicide or manslaughter, somethin like that
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

So here's basically a loosely tied bow of my conclusion...

Life of another person doesn't mean anything. Irrespective of the action we'll always defend someone. The judicial system, in this case works in favour of the shooter ~ because there's always the possibility that one will be able to get off scot free; however if it will ever come to a trial, the person won't get a long sentence...

Well, to conclude quicker ~ we find ourselves living in a world, where human life means nothing. One wrong glance at the wrong time in the wrong place and you can die, literally. It depends from country to country on how likely it's to occur.

And what will people do? Ideally, this probably won't raise more than indignation and disapproval of the citizens. As always.
    test
  17. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

he was told by the police to leave the kid alone & go home, they have him on tape muttering about "damn coons" he ignores the police and as a result another black boy lays murdered while his killer walks free.

again.
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^Then the only option for the parents to have any chance of seeing some justice getting served, is by filling a civil lawsuit against the "self proclaimed neighbourhood watchman".
    test
  19. breathlesss

test
  20. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

thats beyond horrific ^ but are you serious?, the whole thing of white people saying "I'm not racist but its all about the blacks these days" is sickening. Its not a competition for the worst crime that got the least press ffs
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.