Should steroids be legalized?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Oct 7, 2007.

?

Should steroids be legal?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

Yes kids will be hyped up. Kids will think that they can get huge with some injections and not do anything to get huge. Everyone will be on that shit. I would actually consider it also. Even though i would rather do it the right way through hard work, it would be hard to see bitches as big as me with a lot less effort.

And education will do absolutly nothing beneficial. In fact, it will have a negative effect. Look at the education programs such as D.A.R.E. that are supposed to prevent kids from doing drugs. When someone says drugs are bad, that makes people curious. Those types of programs are a waste.

Legal = good. When you make something legal, you are implying it is harmless, which isnt true in this situation. And that is the main reason why steriods cant be legal
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

who said anything about a "steroids are bad" approach? i merely said educate people on steroids, their effect, etc. you mustve missed my whole point on taking away the "rebellion factor".

as i mentioned before there are already a bunch of countries with legalized steroids yet coincidentally they dont have little 8 year old Hercules' running around.

it's absolutely ridiculous that you think upon the legalization of steroids kids are automatically want to take them. im sure the rate of usage would increase but not to the extent it seems people are assuming.
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Point is, steroids were legal in the 80's and steroid use among high schoolers was something like 1%. That's not some kind of epidemic.

And when I was younger, I found illegal drugs easier to come by then cigarettes or alcohol. You'd actually need to find someone old enough to purchase legal substances whereas on the black market anyone had access to it.
    test
  4. sreeja

sreeja New Member

Yes steroids should be legalized.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.