Should I let him go to Vegas???

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by NwThtUKnwMe, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

My husband wants to go on a "boys only" trip, to Vegas with his dad(footing the ENTIRE bill) and older brother, both with very questionable characters. At first I said NO FUCKING WAY, the last time those two went to Vegas hookers were involved! He made some remarks about being trustworthy, and the stability of our relationship that were very predictable.

I don't think it is fair to say that I don't trust my husband because I do. I trust him to be who he has been for the past 4 years and the man I know is not forthcoming about anything that reflects negatively upon him. I don't have a good feeling about the trip, but after a little bit of soul searching I felt guilty for projecting my insecurities onto him in a controlling manner. I don't want him to be his mother, I want to be his wife, I want him to respect me enough to stay faithful no matter where he is and who he is with because he loves me, not because he hasn't had the chance. At the same time I have a strong desire to protect the union I've sacrificed so much for.

I really want a guy's opinion or I would have posted in Ladies Delight, so fellas be man enough and tell the truth... Can your wife/gf trust you in Vegas, no matter the circumstances?
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

I would stay faithful to my fiance if I went to Vegas. To be honest, if your husband is going to Vegas and he's going to have to cheat on you with a prostitute rather than some girl off craigslist or someone he knows from highschool then you've been doomed for way longer than you think.
    test
  3. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

You're just gonna cause worst problems if you forbid him from going. You say you trust him...prove it. He says he's trustworthy...let him prove it.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Let him go.

Besides, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Head don't count, right?
    test
  5. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

Sounds like your vote is a no.
    test
  6. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

And I am not saying that he would cheat on me with a prostitute, but I don't give a damn if it was a friend he grew up with or a woman from work, bitch of craigs list or hoe in the club. Its not my pussy its all the same to me. Head too, if I do it for you its betrayal to receive from someone else. My issue is that he'll be across the country in a place he's never been before with other men looking to have a good time. As men, I assume you have all been influenced by your peers and know first hand the concern I have.

Everything stays in Vegas but stds, you'll be watching the news like, "So thats what NwThtKnwMe looks like.."
    test
  7. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

it's going down! weather or not he goes! lol
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Have you ever been to vegas? There is more to vegas then sex...seriously women need to let go of their insecurities.

If he goes to vegas or not..you not letting him go to vegas will only hurt your relationship in the long run. If you're worried about him cheating, then fine but he can cheat every where..Vegas is fun and there is A LOT to do there...My girl tried to tell me i couldn't go to vegas....i laughed at her....Either you trust him or you don't...there is no middle ground with trust....

Best thing to do is to let him go, perhaps make him buy u something real nice as a compromise or something then just let him go. Do not call him non stop bugging him about what he's doing unless he doesn't mind.

Men can fall into peer pressure but so can women...in fact...women are more prone to be influenced to their girls then a dude is to be influenced by his guys

real talk...just let him go...voice to him ur concerns, compromise about him getting u something real nice in exchange and let him go...if he cheats then so be it but u only had extra stress to yourself worrying about it
    test
  9. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

What I meant was, if your husband wants to cheat then I doubt Vegas was the first place he wants to do it.

In a way, I was only stating that your concerns for him possibly being unfaithful are unprecendented as any guy with standards knows that all girls in Vegas are dirty whores anyway.

From a completely hypothetical standpoint, if I was to ever cheat on my woman, which I would never do, Vegas would be one of the last places I would do it.
    test
  10. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

that's crazy how you brought this up...i'm going to vegas tomorrow!! yeaaahhh....my brother and I are meeting up with a bunch of our friends at the Golden Nugget lol. And it's funny because my baby momma just picked up our daughter like twenty minutes ago, and she asked..."So, are you excited for tomorrow?" I replied..."well hell yea...it's vegas!"....she looked all depressed lmao. I'm single and have no worries. ummm to the lady that is worried about her husband going to vegas...I wouldn't worry too much....but if you don't trust your husband...then the problems go further beyond just vegas. hope everything goes good for ya! :HappyDance2:
    test
  11. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Let him go...he's going with his dad and brother ....!!!

Vegas is no fun with your wife worrying back home. So try not to worry while he's over there. Your vibes will fuck up his high.

Fast money coming and going, plastic strip-club dancers, the general sickness of Sin City ..... it'll all eventually get to him and he'll come back appreciating you and his stable life with you even more.

That's if you let him go and not allow yourself to worry......
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

No, my vote is talk about it and try to establish some trust. I didn't read all of your initial post, so has he ever given you a reason not to trust him? If not, then what's the problem? Would you want him stopping you from going out with your girls or alone?
    test
  13. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

From all the post in here you're not the only one who didn't read it all. Unfortunatly he has given plenty of good reasons not to trust him, he is very deceiptful if he feels he has a good reason. I decided to be objective on my own without further discusions with him because I do not want to impead on his life, I want to be apart of it.

It's very typical for men to blame everything on a woman's insecurities without acknowledging that they might have caused them.

Thanks for sharing fellas and take it easy.
    test
  14. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

Nomak I hope you have/had a good time.

To Shadow, I've gone to Vegas quite a bit and understand that there is a lot to do. However my husband is not the type of man to attend a sausage fest at the Grand Canyon.
    test
  15. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

Actually i got back from vegas last night. I had a blast!! oh man..stories galore. was awake from 5:30 am friday morning til 9:30am saturday morning. i'm only 25 i got energy hahaha. and had one shot during that time. But it's ok for me...since IM single :shake:
    It was soo insane..we got kicked out of a strip club hahaha. Let's just say it had something to do with a 60 year old man....and golden showers plus puke. yeaaaaa.....Vegas is definitely a trip. :wink:
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

gotta have trust tho
    test
  17. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

he can cheat on you with ya next door neighbor

if he's gonna step out he will vegas or no vegas ma
    test
  18. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Duh!

Obviously she knows that.

She just doesn't want her man cheating on her IN LAS VEGAS.

In Vegas he can have the unrestrained time of his life and never get caught. She'll never have any evidence on him. She'll never be able to hold it over his head.

How is she herself supposed to get away with cheating if she's got no evidence on her man? One hand washes the other.
    test
  19. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

You are going off the edge just a little bit. It is obvious that he can cheat anywhere, thats not the concern. I don't believe my husband is the type of man to shit where he eats so I highly doubt that he would cheat close to home.

But in Vegas, he will be across the country with a false since of security that he can do whatever he wants without causing harm to his family. I want him to have the time of his life but without sex with strangers. Why is this hard to understand?

I am not the type of person to hold anything over anyones head, especially not for the rest of my life and using his infidelity to get away with my own...extremely petty. My man is the shit and if I meet someone who is worth fucking up my family for I leaving simple is that.

If he can cheat on me and not get caught, so be it. For all I know that has happened already and is not what I am concerned about. But if he were to cheat on me and get caught then our life together is over and I don't want that.

But regardless I told him to go.
    test
  20. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

Dumbest question ever. You either don't know women well, or believe in the tooth fairy.

If I wanted to cheat and get away with it the last thing I need is evidence that I've been cheated on, its called a SECRET!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.