Should any rappers other than african americans be able to use the term "ni99a" ?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Bunnz17, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

not all italians have african blood... same thing with puerto ricans...

funny thing is the dark tanned italians in italy who have african blood in them are very racist..
    test
  2. iAMs

iAMs New Member

Do you really know who your ancestors are? Not every white person of the past was evil. Every white person did not have a slave. There were white slaves in Africa, with their masters being black. Black people were also slave masters as well. Know your history - your ancestors may have been pricks, possible victims, or just plainly uninvolved with slavery. I will never be ashamed of my ascestors. There's no reason - they weren't anymore terrible than anyone else, regardless of race, culture, or religion.

Anyhow, your post was decent & respectable. I agree, but just want to make sure that you realize that not every white person owned a slave, not all slavemasters were white, and white's have been slaves - every race has been a victim of slavery. There's no denial of white's owning black slaves in America - totally true & barbaric.

I only use the N word in certain discussions where it is appropriate. Most of the time I use the N word, the conversation is directly about that - the N word.
    Also, it can happen when rhyming along with a track. I'll say it a lil' muffled - some have laughed, and some appreciated my action and stated that it was cool. Show respect and you'll get it back. If you do not know the other person, NEVER use the N word in front of them, even if you are black yourself.
    test
  3. iAMs

iAMs New Member

Every race cannot say the N word. Can a Korean say that word in LA? Please man, grow up, go back to school, or better yet church because you're gonna need a whole lotta god.

Are you seriously that insecure White Nightmere??
    test
  4. iAMs

iAMs New Member

But white people can and do use it. Your post is beyond invalid, little man.
    test
  5. illmatic630

illmatic630 Gods Son

its da truth nigga
    at my school erbody be askn me if i'm half black
    i tell dem nah i'm fullpuerto rican
    if u aint puerto rican dont fuckn tell us wat we aint
    u cant fuckn tell us dat we aint prt black
    r u puerto rican?
    test
  6. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

thats actually true,where im from (sardegna,hence the name SARDO) they really dont like people from other "races" not just blacks,every other race really.
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yea i didtn specify a race... i was jsut saying in genral they are racist people... in the end thoguh all homo sapiens came from africa
    test
  8. Smooth1977

Smooth1977 New Member

Smooth 1977

Okay, it's like this... I don't like the word nigga and I think that it should not be used in today's society. That way no one has an excuse to use it in their vocabulary. I had to put a white guy in check for saying that shit to me man. I was really offended. He hangs with the brothers so he claims but still don't say that to me directly or indirectly. I didn't have to fight him, I just told him how I felt about that word and he didn't say it anymore and we were both cool with that and he respected me and I respected him more for it as well. Case closed on that scenario.
    test
  9. Young Law

Young Law New Member

what the hell?

dude you say bubba sparxx aint a nigga, whats your definition of nigga? and why?

the only reason whites cant say it is cuz they used it to degrade us back in tha day, but if they used it like we use it, i really wouldnt care, but by your standards, anyone who isnt caucasian should b able 2 say it cuz they didnt enslave us
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

••••/s Goo/ks Sand niggas Chi/nks Goonbas Wetb/acksall cant sayda word Italians are not black tHere mixed with arabic and its a small percent nobody is blk unless there blk so stfu with a this i can say it cause we live through the struggle and i gottta bottle top a blk blood stfu
    test
  11. Ginzo

Ginzo New Member

wow this should be the answer over it all forget watever is posted read

"cus being a nigga means you love niggas" understand that concept
    test
  12. Lyricschild

Lyricschild New Member

everlast did on his remake of Shookones
    test
  13. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Y'all Puerto Rican's ain't sand niggas, Us Arabs are the real sand niggas....

Pz
    test
  14. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

very true,im italian so im not black,so i never felt the need to say the N-word
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.