Should any rappers other than african americans be able to use the term "ni99a" ?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Bunnz17, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

puerto ricans can do whatever the fuck we want, putas.

blacks aint gunna do shit if we say nigga, they 2 scared..
    whites just 2 pussies and blacks will take advantage and beat em up n shit if they say nigga

but not with latinos cuz blacks know they'll get extinct fucking with us latinos..

i dunt say nigga, i say kokolos.
    test
  2. White Nightmare

White Nightmare fuckin white nightmare.

the only 'race' that cannot use the word are the caucasoids. so basically if you are considered a 'minority' by these white devil faggots you have a pass. really these caucasoids are the only minority, we outnumber them, and we have the strength to control what they say and do... they pretty much coward in our presence so it's not hard to stop them from using the word. you just gotta stop being lil c.oons and letting these crackers get away with the word...
    test
  3. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....lmmfao.............dickhead.

white people are the minority, yes blacks, latino's, asians all out-number us...

NO, we do not cower in your presence, the ones we would "appear" to cower infront of would be the wanabe thug, gangsta image portraying scared little boys, we dont cower at them, we pity them, because these young men & women have so much more opportunity these days, to make something positive in thier lives, but what do they do ??? nuthin positive....and the only reason we "cower" as you put it, i would've said "be cautious"...is because we dont know if these guys are gona pull guns and start shooting, just because he came into my line of sight and he thought i looked at him wrong.

if you want black people to stop being c.oons, first of all you have to educate them to understand that there is more to life and existance than that little 8 block radius they walk, if you want them to stop using the N word or them to stop thier white friends from using it, you have to educate them on the history and origins of the word, if they dont know that this word is a bad thing and will always be a bad thing, they're gona continue to use it and continue to allow thier white friends to use it.

personally i dont use the word, even though my black friends call me it, and allow me to call it them, i simply give them a short brief history lesson, and they understand my reasons for not saying it, but they continue to call it to me.

lastly, if you want white people to stop using words like n**ga/n**ger, then you have to stop using words like.......cracker, h0nky, etc, racism goes both ways

and remember this also, the only person has the power to control what i say and do...is me.............unless i get locked up..........or married.
    test
  4. Create1o1

Create1o1 First Breed

omg ALL THIS EXPLANATION FOR SOMETHING SO STUPID

BOTTOM LINE IS ITS TOO AWKWARD TO HEAR WHTES SAY NIG GA

AM COLOMBIAN AND I LIVE IN QUEENS AND I STAY SAYING NIGGA GOD DUN OR FAM TO BLACK PEOPLE OR TO SPANISH PEOPLE I MIGHT EVEN SLIP IT TOO A WHITE PERSON WHY.. BECUASE AM SPANISH AND I AM A MINORITY AND WE TOOK SOME OF THE SAME TORTURE GROWING UP WITH BLACK PEOPLE SO WHITES SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DONT SAY IT

LEAVE IT TOO SPANISH AND BLACKS HOMO THUGS !
    test
  5. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

motherfucker,that was a simple typo,at least i can speak more than one language,unlike u,suck my dick ignorant sucka!!!!!
    test
  6. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

its disrespectful but no1's gonna do shit about it
    test
  7. illmatic630

illmatic630 Gods Son

ur sayn i cant speak another language.
    ha
    callate la boca puto ante que te rompa la cara.
    cabron quien tu cres que tu eres.

cojo mi pistola y te la pongo en tu boca.
    puto cabron.

want me to say more nigga
    test
  8. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

haha ok man u got me there lol
    but i still win cus i speak 3 languages (dutch,italian and english)
    lol nah man alright,lets just keep the thread goin'
    test
  9. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Me personally I dont mind a spanish person callin me a nigga i'll jus call him my •••• all day or ••••••• til he stops usin it

If a white person calls me 1 I dont really mind either if they use it in a derogortory way i'll beat they ass tho now if there askin a intellegent question like y cant we say nigga? or sumin like whats to b mad about we not goin b all buddy buddy tho after u sayin whassup my nigga im liable to smack da taste out mouth
    test
  10. illmatic630

illmatic630 Gods Son

ight mayne. i'm done talkn shit
    damn dude. 3 languages. learn anotha languange and you'll be da next pope.
    test
  11. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

test
  12. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

quick question.........i seen alot of people on here talking about, puerto ricans can say it, whites can say it if they dont use it derogatory..................well what if a puerto rican uses it derogatory........would he/she recieve the same treatment as a white person saying it or would he be let off cos he's puerto rican ???
    test
  13. D Chi

D Chi New Member

Puerto Ricans are classified as Spaniards except for the black ones. Look at the CIA fact book or the atlas, it'll say Spanish under Puerto Rico's ethnic groups i'm betting.
    test
  14. maddassassination

maddassassination Fuck You, Pay me.

Shut up. Bitch ass nigga.
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

my belief is that not all puerto rican people are part black.. like in cuba theirs black people their, theres asian people, theirs spanish people, they are all cuban.. but only a few of them would be considered "black"
    test
  16. Create1o1

Create1o1 First Breed

This Thread Is Anus !
    test
  17. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

No, black Peurto Ricans are black... white Puerto Ricans are white.
    test
  18. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Puerto Ricans are not blk the other way they even have black in em is from after they released there slaves and shit and maybe some of them intergrated but no ricans aint black and they not aloud to use the word everytime a spanish person call me a nigga i call them a sp/ic or wet/back
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
  20. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

game uses this word alot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.