Should any rappers other than african americans be able to use the term "ni99a" ?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Bunnz17, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunnz17

Bunnz17 Nate Bunnz

I just know that if Em, PAul Wall, Bubba Sparxx, or anyone else said that shit it would be a WRAP!!!! But when fat joe slings it around and cuban link it doesn't get much of a buzz? They are not ni99as and they never will be??? SO why do they get a pass???
    test
  2. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

puerto ricans are niggas, you must be white
    test
  3. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

good question, I guess maybe in Fat Joe's case cause hes latino or somethin and hes a minority... i dunno man but has anyone seen the movie "Kids." I don't live in the city but if thats how white city kids talk, maybe its just an urban thing... cause they dropped the n bomb constantly throughout that movie....
    test
  4. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

^^^ and yes it is just a movie but its supposed to be a documentary of some sorts
    test
  5. Bunnz17

Bunnz17 Nate Bunnz

Yo im not white, and peurto ricans are not niggas!! Whits people werent callin them NI99ERS in the 50's and 60's they had other names for them, so why wopuld they get clearance?? Shit dont make sense???
    test
  6. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

from what I heard, Puerto Ricans have like a small percentage of black in them, so.....iono. Far as white kids, I guess the only place, you really have to hear them say nigga, is in the suburbs, where its safe for 'em........cause it be a death deal, let a black kid come around there, hearing it. Ok let me shut up.
    test
  7. Looney

Looney LakerFan4Lyfe

Well i'm from Los Angeles, and there was a popular hispanic rap group in the early 90's who's name explained it best A Lighter Shade of Brown. In my opinion that say's it all.
    test
  8. maddassassination

maddassassination Fuck You, Pay me.

It's in the english language aint it?

How the hell is a grown man gonna be scared of using a word.

"You CAN'T say that word!" What kinda shit is that? Bitch, if I can pronounce it, I'll say whatever the fuck I want. Eminem is a faggot.
    test
  9. maddassassination

maddassassination Fuck You, Pay me.

BTW, I'm a 22 year old WHITE man. I don't even have one white friend, and all of my guys call me nigga like it aint nothing. Do I call them nigga back? Yes, but not purposefully. It's just something that comes with being friends. It means "homie" for Christ sake.
    test
  10. KnowledgeBorn

KnowledgeBorn Original Asiatic M.C.

^^watch it ni99a...lol

I'm Puerto Rican we str8 up ni99as...but bak in the day we wernt called that, we were called "sand ni99as", so we can relate to the struggle...even more so today, blacks and whites treat hispanics like the up and comin ni99a....point blank period.
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

what about asian people.. i hear mad asian people saying that shit now...
    test
  12. KnowledgeBorn

KnowledgeBorn Original Asiatic M.C.

...everybody can say the damn word but white people.......everybody hates white people......every other country in the world is colonized by a white man or has been.....without them in history books i believe there would be peace
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

+3

++++++i guess ur forgetting the time when muslims came from africa and attacked the slavic and british empire and all taht shit

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

btw without white suburban people whod buy all the gangster rap cds
    test
  15. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

I use nigga, I'm half white and mexican.

nigga=brotherly, ••••••=offensive

I'd never say "••••••," I use nigga
    test
  16. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

lol^ at the correct word actually being blocked
    test
  17. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

i'm black, it's 2006

if you come at me saying nigga in a homie type way i wont care

if you say it in a racist type way then you get hurt

if you're white, asian, indian you need to be careful cause if i dont know you i will get mad...but once we're cool i dont care anymore

never got offended by latinos because i always grew up along side with them

but that's just me...if you you're not black and you use the word that's you...but i think you need to be careful who you say it around...and dont be all surprised if you're mouthin off sayin nigga this nigga that and you get surrounded by a group of disgruntled black folk
    test
  18. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny] @ the white retard in this thread.

Nigga only comes up online.

Shit is used daily like whats up.

I can't believe faggots think about this shit so hard.

Who gives a shit about who uses it, it's just like homie.

Personally I don't use it cuz I'm white. I know my friends don't give a shit c uz sometimes I slip it out but if I say that shit out in public I would be having drama.

So fuck that shit.
    test
  19. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

lol @ all the white people making excuses for them being allowed to say the word...

N**ga - comes from Negro - which means - BLACK - which Puerto Ricans are not...

Eminem used the N word on "Foolish Pride", there were so many white people on here that made excuse after excuse for him saying it, there was a big thing about it, and yet black and white fans alike continued to love him & admire him.

Paul Wall has used the N word on several occasions, the main one i can think of right now is the track "Sippin The Barre", but he sayin it in the same context that black people would say it.

not sure about Bubba Sparxxx, possibly.
    test
  20. Akkount

Akkount not an alias

I predict the next big white rapper ( eminem like) to be someone openly using the word nigga .
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.