Shortyo, Please step in here for a second ...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Envy, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

@KriminaL is serving up the type of ham only seen at the @double ML catered lunches for the cadets at Fort Hood prior to deployment.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lmaooooooo I actually missed omagic
    test
  3. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

My nigga
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  4. Neezy

Neezy New Member

kriminal hates on me for supposedly making nimrod threads, but he going this hard on shortyo foir no reason

did shortyo ever scam u nigga? only reason u doing all this is cuz u see everybody else hating on shortyo so u using it as an opportunity to be liked by rm members

smh @ this faggot being such a follower

thats why i never take yall serious and continue making threads abut nimrod

shit's all good when u niggass go in on members that the entire rm consensus doesn't like, but soon as the people's favorite is singled out, niggas wanna be hypocrites
    test
  5. Neezy

Neezy New Member

just look at maggie, h20, quota, and the other metrosexuals in here joining in against shortyo

they have NEVER.. not even once.. acknowledged nimrod for any of the lame shit he's been through

but the minute shortyo slips, these niggas ready to crucify him..

and then u got ur followers like riz, lennycooke, dr. sinister, quotive, flic, buzzoka, ed lake, and swiss participating for no reason adding fuel to the fire

but these same mothafuckas claim im obsessed with nimrod and need to let it go.. how many 20+ page roasts do yall need against shortyo to stroke ur egos? we know he's fat, we know he's a scammer, who gives a fuck? we also know nim is a robbery victim, homosexual, and a fraud, but none of u will even entertain that
    test
  6. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Wait.. what?

I've stuck up for you in the past, I've got a quote mocking Nim in my sig and I don't follow the crowd on here at all. Not that I care, I think you just picked random people from the 'viewing thread' thing... I was just surprised to see my name :funny:
    test
  7. BigMooseHoe

BigMooseHoe Well-Known Member

manik1
    test
  8. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

First up Neezy, i dont 'hate' you. I don't 'hate' anyone on this website, it's the internet, I'm not about catching those types of feelings towards random people i've never met nor am i ever likely to meet.

You make numerous nimrod threads, I've made ONE shortyo thread. You say you're calling Nimrod out because he's fake, that's cool - do your business, but ruining pointless threads to get at Nimrod to prove a point is the wrong way to go about it.

Secondly, the difference is, Shortyo lies and lies about bullshit thinking everyone is stupid enough to believe his shit, I'm not that person. He is a pathological liar, Nimrod doesnt glorify himself ALL the time, he's at least honest enough to say - "I did something stupid", "I got jacked for my shit", "I got arrested for ..." - He takes his roasting and keeps it moving. Even if you don't like kid, at least he's honest with it.

I don't do fake, never have, never will.

The only reason i made any reference to your threads, isn't because you KEEP making them - but it's because you were on here a while back talking about this site needing to change, the 'beefing' needs to stop and people just need to be real. So be real, if you think Nimrod is full of shit - Do what i did here, call him out on it in your own thread and let everyone see that he's full of shit. Dont keep on going on and on about how we all target the same people, because if Shortyo had posted ANYTHING credible to back up his claims, i'd of took the L, said i was wrong and kept it moving.
    test
  9. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

J-nyce might be more mentally disturbed than Shortyo.

The attention is off him for a second and he goes nuts.

How many consecutive posts has he made about nimrod now?
    test
  10. Envy

This is the last time i'm going to address you regarding this subject. But if you think we don't clown on Nimrod and let him get away with things.

Read:

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusics-hall-shame/1325073-got-arm-robbed-everything-last-night.html

^14 Pages.

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusics...-dumb-shit-i-lost-control-my-mw2-account.html

^ 12 Pages

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusics-hall-shame/1175349-nimrods-ugly-ass-tattoo-hahahaha.html

^ 10 Pages

http://board.rapmusic.com/rm-chroni...an-i-think-we-found-new-pic-photoshopped.html

^ 10 Pages

... Guy even had a dedicated .Nimrod alias that was out to make him look stupid, What more do you want? The reason he gets a pass so much is because he at least contributes? he makes sensicle threads, promotes his music & does his thing.

Shortyo isn't contributing anything, he is a fucking freak.

and now i'm done with this discussion.
    test
  11. BigMooseHoe

BigMooseHoe Well-Known Member

kriminal so methodical with it

he got enough ham for all comers
    test
  12. Envy

The wheel keeps turning, Shortyo.

Lil Wayne Featured On Shortyo’s Upcoming Album

LMAO, You and Wayne having them talks huh?! .. So what happened? The track was "craaaaaaaazy", right? How come it never came into fruition? Oh yeah, i forgot - because you're fucking DELUSIONAL.
    test
  13. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

neezy man..why do u mention nimrod literally in every post you make?

you ok bruh?
    test
  14. Envy

Oh my god, seriously - what do you say to these people to get them to put this shit on their website?! At least they're not impressed.

I love the comments below though, your reputation isn't as an amazing artist - It's as an online scammer who uses throwaway verses.

NOBODY IS BUYING YOUR SHIT SHORTYO, so how the FUCK is it sold out?

Giving away ROLEXS? hahahahahahahaha, oh my god - i need to log off, you're a fucking character. The audacity you've got to try and troll at this level is unbelievable.
    test
  15. quotive

quotive 3

:lux1:

my nigga found a purpose in life finally
    test
  16. Envy

qplosin
    test
  17. quotive

quotive 3

this is a message board you stupid fuck not real life
    test
  18. Envy

I'm done --

Shortyo | OurStage

Even if that isnt all written by you, when the FUCK did you put out a spiderloc album?
    test
  19. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

lol @ shortyos career is full throtle.
    test
  20. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

Having honed his face on stages from NYC the gritty streets of Philly, Shortyo garnered a die-hard worldwide fan-base. Refusing to be categorized as a member of the white rapper underground, Shortyo insists on defining his music with a rare authenticity and balance while teaching complacent MC’s what the future of the streets is all about.

omfg.. im dying
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.