Shortyo, Please step in here for a second ...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Envy, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

i sent him your beats and said they were mine, he's gonna sign me first

gotta get my scam on
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

So moose you basically saying since we know nim is a faggot there's no need of addressing it since its common knowledge?
    test
  3. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

You buy pre written verses from other writers.

Get the fuck out of here clown.
    test
  4. Neezy

Neezy New Member

27 pages of dry snitching

smh
    test
  5. BigMooseHoe

BigMooseHoe Well-Known Member

i call nim on his bullshit when it arises

but there is no reason to beat a dead horse

especially if he refuses to engage

don't act like you are ignorant of the art of the troll

u trolling with the post i quoted

rm is one big troll orgy
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

what is a mix and burn copy lol??

and of course they are gonna say they are orderin some after so many calls LMAO
    test
  7. BigMooseHoe

for the record

i didn't actually call
    test
  8. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

ppl shortyo scammed?

i dunno

:luxsadsface:
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

pathetic as fuck

:pignosesmile:
    test
  10. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

Okay, leggo... state some facts for me bro; I'll start off easy.

FIRSTLY, when was your album actually released?

I've had a look on every reputable website to a reference for a review on your CD. Nothing, Nada, Zip. But its selling out in stores because it's just THAT good?

"NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

... So, by your logic Shortyo. If an album is 'out-of-stock' it gets completely removed from the company website? Because thats not a store specific search, If you have a major distribution deal - you'd be getting your product pressed up EVERYWHERE, not just in your local area. As a consumer, the reason we have the ability to search online for albums is so we know what stores are selling them. Regardless if you were managing the sales yourself, FYE would advertise the product. Why they not advertising you if they're selling you, bro? Especially if the product is SO good it sells out before it gets reviews.

"NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

This is easyyyyyy.
    Look at the date of that email, 2011.

In this response, he is clearly just being polite. That is not a close personal friend replying to another, I've got no doubt you exchanged emails prior but it would of been you trying to scam him or asking him for advice on how to actually make money, But anyway...

Look at the date of this thread, 2012.
    Thread: http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusics...money-jef-san-whoever-my-helicopter-sale.html

So, by this point - you're 'personal friends with this guy', He cares about you apparently, so explain...

Why didnt you just say "Yeah, okay - im close personal friends with this guy, i'll get on a 3way with you and clarify it all?"

HOLD
    THE
    FUCK
    UP...

How were you going to fly the helicopter to anyone on RM that wanted to buy it? You said, You personally had the helicopter and could fly it. So firstly, post up your Pilot licence, I'll wait....

... Thought not, secondly why didnt he mention you in the slightest? to say, "Yeah - im a close personal friend to Shortyo, he's helping me sell it", ? Thirdly, if he's a close personal friend, show me an email from him to you after May 2012, that was JUST as friendly and polite as the one from march last year?

"NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
    test
  11. Envy

I'm going to make this thread follow you around, Not just on RM - but EVERYWHERE you go online. Every time you register to a website, I'll post this link to the owner, Every post you make in a forum i'll quote this link in a thread. I am literally going to run you off of the internet.

Matter of fact, give me a few days shortyo, I'm going to get in contact with some peoples at E1/Koch, I'll find out the truth.

People on here might buy into your bullshit, not me.
    test
  12. Envy

What the fuck??!

I got you all wrong shortyo, you are mentally unstable. You're a renound novelist of books that don't exist, who sells out albums quicker then Eminem, that cruises around in imaginary yachts and flies Helicopters he doesn't own.

Make yourself useful, go die or something.
    test
  13. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

Nigga said he dropped the album a month ago.... But told yall in this very thread he took the pic a few months ago..... And also made a thread like 6 months ago with the same album...

posted via trapatalk
    test
  14. Envy

... This must be the McDeluxe version.
    test
  15. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think kriminal has it right, shortyo is a huge fraud. This is what I've gathered when combining this thread with the hellicopter thread.

Shortyo has avoided, dipped, ducked and dodged every reference to the hellicopter thread, but magically answered all questions of his Cd's.

This leads any sane minded individual to conclude that the entire hellicopter was a fraud. Perhaps he actually sold his Cd's in FYE, though. The differing dates evidence doesn't mean much, because he was talking about two different CD's - but if any of his features say "shortyo" verbaLLy (like 50, or whomever) than I can't really be a non-believer. Someone get a free mp3 of the 50-track, and let's hear if that respondee was trolling, right at the beginning of this thread. This shit is fascinating.
    test
  16. Envy

50 cent says 'shorty' more then any rapper i've heard, someone screen shot me the alleged streamed video of 50 cent and Shortyo in the studio together.
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Kriminal you're basically saying that 50 cent really said shorty and shortyo manipulated the "o" ?
    test
  18. Envy

To be honest, i've not listened to the song. But i see people saying, "He did a song with 50, 50 says his name". Whats more likely? 50 cent recording a song with this guy, or Shortyo manipulating an over-used word?
    test
  19. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

shortyo is one of he greatest con artist of the 21st century

at least he found something he is good at
    test
  20. BigMooseHoe

he isn't a great con artist

he's a run of the mill delusional loser

who also happens to be obese and super wack

if u're a great con artist

nobody knows u're a con artist

u makin him out to be Sawyer when he just an unlovable Hurley. mental problems and all
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.