Shortyo, Please step in here for a second ...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Envy, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

I've just been doing some research into this shit, Shortyo.

Why am i not able to find any reference to this 'Father Forgive me' CD anywhere other then iTunes/Amazon (which obviously you've submitted yourself) ? .. I then ventured onto your Wikipedia page, (Which again - is clearly done by you) looked at your discography, (which was laughable, with album descriptions like -

"Most of the album's recording took place in Shortyos recording studio located in Lehighton Pennsylvania. The album was mixed and mastered off location by Azimuth Mastering." - Translation: Recorded in my bedroom and then sent to my mates place because he's better at mixing/mastering then me )

Now i have a question, why are all the songs you've got that feature someone (whether they are a producer or rapper) not noted ANYWHERE ELSE on the internet that is linked to that Artist or Producer? Like seriously, Take any of his songs - google the song name and find ANY reference to it that comes from something other then Twitter or some other form of message board/user submitted website. Type 'Lil wayne songology' or 'Drumma boy songology' - Find a reference to Shortyo.

You claim you have MAJOR distribution with Koch, yet they dont even acknowledge you fucking exsist.

Why are you not even mentioned on Koch/E1's wikipedia page?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E1_Music

WHY THE FUCK, are you not on Referenced on Koch's artist page?
    http://www.kochrecords.com/artists/

WHY ARE YOU NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE WITHIN KOCH/E1
    Search

..Yet you have a MAJOR distribution deal with them? Why on Koch's own website can i not find a SINGLE reference to you? My understanding is that they would promote you to make money for you, but more importantly, THEMSELVES. Yet you seem to think i'll believe Koch would waste money and resources putting money in, distributing your CD and not expecting any money back for them!? Are you fucking Serious?

Even your label is complete bullshit. On your Wiki-page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shortyo) why when i click 'label' does it tell me your own company doesnt exist?
    You've just done songs with Snoop, 50 and Fabolous yet you can't even get Wiki to verify your LABEL is legit? The ONLY thing that is verified on the internet, is via Google and thats when i type in 'Shortyo' the SECOND suggestion is 'Scams'. Fuck out of here with this shit.

Unfortunately for yourself, Marketing comes into a labels decision to having ANY involvement with you.... Now, no troll...

[​IMG]

THIS IS YOU.

No company is going to put money into your brand, because it is fucking HIDEOUS. You seriously think girls are gonna have posters of your face around their room? You look like the 'before' picture for a fucking Jenny Craig commercial, get the fuck out of here.

If you were really releasing albums; you'd not be online scamming and trying to sell helicopters that you do not even own.

(Thread: http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusics-hall-shame/1313866-shot-dark-but-those-w-money-jef-san-whoever-my-helicopter-sale.html )

You would NOT be scamming people with verses from Artists.

(Thread: http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-2252.html)

If you were a business man, you'd be putting your efforts into LEGITIMATE business.

You're an online scammer who has fabricated an entire lifestyle for himself with so many loose ends that it isn't even challenging to expose you, Post proof of ANYTHING, where's your contract with Koch? Where's the deeds to your house? Where is a link to a reputable retailer who sells your albums that YOU haven't listed?

I'll do you the leg work, here

Australian Retailer: http://www.sanity.com.au/Search.aspx?sanquery=Shortyo

British Retailer: http://tinyurl.com/8hdrh2y

American Retailer: http://tinyurl.com/9b6j3ar

Nothing, Nothing and Nothing... Where the fuck is Koch Distributing your albums too? Afghanistan?

Your life is a fucking joke.
    In the future, please don't come here trolling your bullshit -
    Until you come back with proof, GTFO.
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Damn dude put time into baking this honey ham..im sure shorty o will appreciate that
    test
  3. Envy

I'm just over seeing people come in here with there bullshit expecting people to eat it up, It took me 15 minutes of being bored to look online for this shit. Yet people still defending him like, "You're a hater because he's making moves".

Moves to where?!
    test
  4. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

this has all been known.

type shortyo into google and the first thing in the drop down menu is shorty scams
    test
  5. Jammin' Jobus

yall niggas be hatin on shorty o hard. 1st of all this is shortys lil brother .and he aint no scam nigga . he owns his own lable .got artist. includin cyssero , an my niggas makin that bread. so fall back yal dont kno wat ya talkin about shortyo is the truth , u aint shit , who the fuck are u . no body .

youtube comment from jamesrodney89 - YouTube who is obviously shortyo himself. He's a delusional internet scammer. He's mentally ill.
    test
  6. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I stopped reading @ his brand is hideous lol

Spread the real via Tapatalk 2
    test
  7. Envy

No doubt, most of this is already know. It's not meant to expose him in anyway, but i want it all in a thread and i want him to come in here and prove me wrong.
    test
  8. Jammin' Jobus

he wont prove anything.

if he does reply he will talk about his fictional black card, his questionable relationship with Koch and will type cyssero like 3 times
    test
  9. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

shortyo is like pyramid scheme. everyone knows hes a scam but the people caught up in it will defend him to the death
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Not trying to put Shorty on blast because I dont know the guy... But almost anyone can get distribution deal with E1/Koch. Especially if you have songs with somebody reputable on your CD. Also, its pretty common to go buy a verse from an artist like Snoop or Wayne through a middleman that is either re-selling their work to multiple people or happens to have an exclusive that another artist didn't end up using for whatever reason. If you're willing to pay, I know some guys who sell verses from Snoop, DMX, Wayne, etc... Even Bieber. I have never bought one because I always thought that it was sketchy. In addition to having no clue where these verses come from, I personally wouldn't want to come off as somebody who is throwing money at another artist to sell my own record or trick a fan into thinking I worked on these songs with the artist I bought the verse from. Not saying thats what Shorty did, because I have no idea, but its a common practice in the industry.
    test
  11. Jammin' Jobus

ya'll really dont need to tip top around this. its blatantly obvious shortyo is a lame.
    test
  12. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Soooo how are his collabs not legit?

He had a Ustream of him and 50cent in the studio & video fottage of him and Justice Beaver at a pool party in Cali..

What more do you want?
    test
  13. Shortyo

Shortyo The God....Redeem Yaself

instead of picking you apart and making you feel like a bitch ill post 2 random things i found searching me

King of the Kounty PA Digipak by Shortyo CD, Oct-2009, Affiliated | eBay (Look at DISTRIBUTOR) that is my 1st album

search the other albums i put out under e1 tq - kind of blue, tone trump - trumo life, hoodlum gang - molotov music :)
    oh and heres a pic of my new album in FYE

HI HATER :)
    [​IMG]

ALSO heres a screen shot of me logged into the Koch/e1 B2B backend looking at one of my Inventory reports
    [​IMG]

and ina blink of an eye i can make you look like a complete idiot :)
    test
  14. quotive

quotive 3

thread might get good

reserving 1st page
    test
  15. Shortyo

Shortyo The God....Redeem Yaself

cant get no better :) he tried to call me out i shut his little operation down LOL..... you really think if i didnt own these features or they wernt legit i could just release em in the stores????? lol
    test
  16. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Ooooh shit! Shortyo just shut this bitch doooown!

That's what's up bro!

Now show them proof you own the helicopter!

And show them the Ustream of you and Fiddy gettin live in the stu!

And post that vid/pics of you and Justice Beaver at the pool!

Do that and it's a wrap for these lames!
    test
  17. quotive

quotive 3

test
  18. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

no debunking of the helicopter shit yet though. and that thread was complete with posters contacting its real owner and everything.

subscribed to this for the sheer fucking fun of it.
    test
  19. Jammin' Jobus

[​IMG]

This screenshot speaks for itself
    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    test
  20. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

My nigga?!
    test
Thread Status: