shorter men

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DaAlmightyDolla, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Ah. Well it wasn't intended to be a smart assed reply. It's just not something I ever really put much thought into, and not something I tend to ask men about. The only times I can remember asking a man his height were two guys that i have dated in the past, but at the point I asked I had already been seeing them for some time... which meant I had already decided I was attracted to them and not really worried about them meeting some specific height requirement.

But, like Leila stated, that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not very tall, myself. Most men are teller than me by default. If I were taller, I'm sure I'd feel differently.

I could care less about anyone thinking I'm shallow. I am. I prefer to date men who are taller than me.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

Indeed.
    test
  3. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

lol i know right hahah
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Shortest guy I dated.. I think he's 5'3" or 5'4".. I'm 5'6".. and I'd say it was pretty serious, 5 years worth.

In the big picture height is so insignificant and feel free to think I'm FOS if ya like. =)
    test
  5. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

^^Woooow.....so since I dated this one light skinned girl who was an airhead who was self centered and had low self esteem, I guess I'm never gonna holler at a light skinned girl again....
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I didn't say everybody was full of shit. Just some, but tbh, you were one of the ones I probably thought was full of shit.

Tight Eyes, I know that you obviously wouldn't ask the guys how tall they are. That would just be weird IMO. But somewhere subconsciously, I'm sure they have to meet some certain height (or any other feature).
    test
  7. tight-eyes

Yes, they do.
    test
  8. I'm mad short. I wouldnt mind but most of the women I meet want to stuff me in a cannon and fire me at a target.
    test
  9. test
  10. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

well if that's how you chose to date, then yes.

if you know my font at all, you know that I'm a strong advocate for being discriminatory towards who you date: You should discriminate. You should never take just any ole thing that comes along. Have standards. Have preferences.

My standards just so happen to exclude men six feet and below (sorry...height turns me on). BUT I can be flexible if your looks just so happen to overshadow your lack of height. For example: Reggie Bush. The man is not tall, but damnit if he aint one of the finest men on the block right now. I'd most definitely be willing to make an exception lol
    test
  11. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I was definitely being ••••••••• and mocking the story you had...but I do feel you should have standards, and if you don't like somethin, you just don't. The issue I had with your story is that you made it seem as if you'll never date another short guy just because that one was wilin out with the complex...and that's the same as me sayin I won't date a light skinned girl just because I had a bad experience with one. If you just don't like short guys period, then that's what it is.
    test
  12. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

I usually like my men 5'10 and up, but I have liked a couple of guys that were my height (5'7). I find when dudes are shorter, they have be better looking, or more confident, or funnier, etc.. more something to get my attention.

test
  13. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I understood the fact that you were being facetious and trying to make a point. But I was countering you by saying, well if that's how you really feel, so be it.

As long as we both agree that everyone should have standards then you're good in my book ;)
    test
  14. iLL SyNDroME

iLL SyNDroME New Member

Man I hate being short.

Not that I can't get girls to like me, Cuz that's pretty easy. Its just the INITIAL thoughts of rejecting me cuz of my height that bothers me. So fuck these stushy ass girls. All you gotta do is be better than them then they ain't shit.. Shiiiiiit.

Fuck tryna to impress a taller girl if she gonna reject me cuz I'm short. In the end, they'll be the ones regretting that shit.

Napolean complex biatch.

I over-compensate by pleasing a girl hotter than you. haha
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm 5'6 and I don't think I know any dudes shorter than me? Other than my step dad he's like 5'4 lol. My husband is 6'0 and that's perfect for me. I tend to like the taller guys but anyone as tall as, or taller than me works. Not sure height plays a roll in liking someone tho. Nor does looks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.