Shoot to kill? The saga continues

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by _REAPAH_, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

[​IMG]

La. governor warns troops will "shoot and kill"
    Thu Sep 1, 2005 11:05 PM ET
    Printer Friendly | Email Article | Reprints | RSS

BATON ROUGE, La., Sept 1 (Reuters) - Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco warned rioters and looters in New Orleans on Thursday that National Guard troops are under her orders to "shoot and kill" to end the rampant violence in the city in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Announcing the arrival of 300 Arkansas National Guard troops in New Orleans fresh from service in Iraq, Blanco said, "these troops are battle-tested. They have M-16s and are locked and loaded."

"These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will," she said.

[​IMG]

Dumb as hell yo... The jus straight lookin in the opposite direction
    test
  2. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

yo this might not be the right time for a joke but them ³³³³³z got taste thats the same shit i wud be taking some jerseys few fitteds and some air forces
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

shoot to kill huh?

an m16 wont do nothin but kill you..............doesnt really matter where they hit u....its a fuckin assault weapon......

this is a damn shame....treatin these ppl like animals

how about riot control weapons....C.S. gas...etc....i was in the military...i kno theres things made especially for riot control

mafuckaz make me sick
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

wtf these they lost everything nobody will help them and now they mad kuz people are tryin to survive this is exactly what i hate about this country
    test
  5. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

10 pairs of nikes aint worth killin nobody over... SHIT, jus arrest a few nig.gas or somethin, its not like THEY are HARMING people.
    test
  6. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Exactly. Like Urb said why not use some riot weapons to stop them. Plus the governer seems like she wants something to go down.
    test
  7. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

truth
    test
  8. WillieK

WillieK New Member

lol shit is fuck up mutahfucka gonna get shot down over some jerseyz,
    bush just makin up excuse to kill nikkaz

how come aint nobody pickin up no fitted capz???
    where 's the denim??? royal blue??

all i see is the ugly version of SF fitted
    test
  9. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Guys, I think you are missing the point, the point is: to make people COMPLETELY STOP this behavior, there's absolutly NO REASON to think you have the rights to take things that aren't yours anyway. Just because there was a hurricane and wrecked a lot of stuff you're allowed to take anything from anywhere you want? This is a good way to get the point across to people, but I really hope they don't go overboard with this..
    test
  10. urban_tactics

.......nobody is missing the point....the point is pointless
    test
  11. Reign

Reign Let it...

look these people that are looting stores, they have NOTHING left it wasnt like their dog pissed on some carpet and "wrecked some stuff" their shit is gone, not coming back so they tryna get some clothes so what? that whole statement was rediculous I WISH you was there and watch ur response to losing it all

and also, that picture of the times is worth a 1000 words, guards straight lookin the other way-fucked up.
    test
  12. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

alot of stupid people talkin about this tragedy.

did that black biatch need 6 pairs of nikes...?

she lost all her shit, right...

but she probably aint have shit to begin with...

what she gonna do with 6 pairs of nikes and no house?

they need to do something to stop the dumb muhfuckas from stealing... that shit is stealing... taking stuff that you dotn need and cant use is stealing...

shoot and kill. no. unless people are gettin violent..

if people are stealing jewelry and bullshit like that.... shoot and scare....and maybe stun gun a few ³³³³³s..

whoever thinks you should be able to take whatever you want is dumb. this is america, we need some kind of order even during something like this.
    test
  13. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Wow the government is more concerned with Blacks looting stores that have extensive insurance policies than helping the folks that didnt have anything to begin with and will have a harder time to get any now that this tragedy has occurred. Yeah its true you dont see white folks looting.....there are quite a few reasons for that, a main one being that you dont see too many white folks still there in the first place. Its hard to understand why the govt is so concerned with looting, most of these water logged items arent even fit for point of sale anymore. The stores have insurance, leave the shit alone. Now the raping and shit that is a whole different issue, but shoot to kill is ridiculous, but its good to see how we will be treated when a large scale tragedy occurs and the situation looks hopeless for us.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

^basically........
    test
  15. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

it jus sucks
    you feel like you wish you could do somethin

but even the people who are supposed to do something
    the people supposed to proctect and serve america

they dont give a shit.