"Shoot Em' On Site" - drop links.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Sick-Sense, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

beat is nice.. uptempo like hell.. ur flow is pretty much on point.. vocals a lil to low.. over powered by the beats mix.. go up it some dbs.. content is on point..

i dont understand a damn word the hook says.. sounds like, u get upset.. lol

2nd kid is nice.. to much reverb on vocals.. flow is nice.. chea.. mixed better then the first cat..

overal solid track.
    test
  3. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Shoot Em on Site - Feeling the sample and the beat. The vocals could be louder (i can barely hear them rite now). From what I have heard though--flow/delivery is on point. Overall this is a good song being held down by the mix.

Please return the favor
    test
  4. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lol word you did a song to the beat I own. It's all good though

1st guy got a weird voice lol... flow was ok, fell off at times, but it wasn't nothing major...lyrics was pretty average nothing I ain't heard before, you came ok on this though

2nd guy - got a grimey voice, his flow was tight, i think he came off better on this then the first guy. Lyrics was average, but it was ok for the beat.

Overall this sounded like nice little freestyle, like y'all just stepped in the booth and just layed some flows over the beat. That's cool and all I'm more into peeping actual songs with meanings though. But keep elevating man...Peace
    test
  5. Heimlich

Heimlich New Member

Beat aint my steez at all.

the vocals are really low on this, i can barely hear you. Sounds dope, sound a little to white though especially for a beat like this.

overall decent stuff.
    test
  6. Psicobabble

Psicobabble Rebellious Rhetoric

Yo Kid, you gave me love on my post like a week ago and dropped a link, and my bad for being so late but here I am.

Alright, yeah the vocals are mad low, never heard this beat but it sounds cool,

From what I can decipher, the flows and prescence sound fine, just the mixing, but you said you were drunk so maybe you were outta your mind.

Yeah don't sound bad, just fix ya mixing.

much love man, get at me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.