Sho-Down's "Studio Voice" EQ, an any others pre-sets that work on vocals...

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Epic Savier, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WDPS Recordz

WDPS Recordz t(* *t)

who the fuck are u to be tellin people what they can and cannot do Hitler
    test
  2. banetheterrible

banetheterrible New Member

i am me thats who, the reason why the game is so salty right now is cuz we got all you not know little kids grabbing fruity loops and cool edit thinking you are gonna be the next big things when in fact you are all WACK! and in the worste way. you will never be profesionals and you will never be on a pro level. and you can take that to the bank
    test
  3. Redmnm

Redmnm valiant taste death once

are u ever gonna be on a pro level ban?
    i might make it there some day..
    hope to see you....
    test
  4. banetheterrible

well considering no one has ever heard my audio no one can say whether i am or not. but if im not on a pro level, im beyond anyone here
    test
  5. WDPS Recordz

WDPS Recordz t(* *t)

hahahahahahahahaha ur the little kids saltin the game Bane.......ur advice means jack shit until u got some proof that ur even successful at this...ur just another loudmouth idiot runnin around repeating shit u read on studiocovers.com....STFU U AINT SHIT little idget get the fuck outta here
    test
  6. banetheterrible

lol@this guy/\/\/\

i dont come here to show my work off cuz my work speaks for itself, i come here to chop it up and to drop some knowledge here and there, i do all my buisness outside the internet.
    and btw im a grown ass man and my advice does matter because it is the right advice, i get my knowledge from research and from experience and from people who actually know what they are doing. obviously unlike you dood.
    test
  7. Epic Savier

Epic Savier New Member

"An I happen to like using the pre-set that was posted for other's to use by Sho-Down because I am simply not working with a lot at home an dont have full time access any more to a professional studio."

In other words, I have professional egineer's who went to college do the editing process for me when I want to record a finished product... However this is a rough copy an like I previously said, Its easier to just ask I dont have the time, nor do I have quality monitor speakers here to try an make a filter that may sound as good as that particular preset on better speakers. So, again, I use what works. Understand?
    test
  8. banetheterrible

well whatever you need to do playa....
    test
  9. WDPS Recordz

WDPS Recordz t(* *t)

me epic and bane are all grown ass men n we all know wtf we're doin here....if u think i dont know what im doin u need to ask somebody homie....u say u come to help....u came in here to try to knock Epic for usin a preset....thats not help no matter how u look at it.....u dont even know me so dont even act like u do......in other words man STOP FRONTIN if the man needs a preset woopie fuckin doo da give it to him....and im not saying put shit on the net....im the same way....but how has ur so called knowledge made ur life better....and if it hasnt then why would u share ur so called knowledge with other people.....u obviously aint shit if ur still on here...just like the rest of us so put ur ego away n just chill.
    test
  10. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

aite you got your answer, and yall jus beefin, so ima lock this
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.