Shit talk central v.13 (FINAL RANKS UP)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

burden, from rb
    test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

From which RB?
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

weird i thought he was hades from RW
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Same guy. Different aliases. Different boards.

Heh.
    test
  5. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Yois Vigil ghon show against my keyed verse or what...doesnt look like iut...looks like i am 1-0 lookin forwatd to ryin in my next match.....tequil;a up rigt now....you know how us latinos do.....
    test
  6. Hades.

Hades. Jog on.

Baron it's ...Hades! lol.
    test
  7. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

posting here rather than cloggin their battle thread ..

at the end of the day Q (+ Jook) .. I think that week in and week out I've shown a consistent level of voting .. I've never voted for or against a name .. I've said it a few times before in threads .. that I think it is really weak of character to not be able to drop the bullshit when it comes to voting/feedback ..

my vote is true to how I see it .. it's based on the verses and not the person .. I've voted for GL? plenty of times that prove I ain't on his bitch level .. but the votes after mine show I'm on point .. so w/e ..

but fuck that shit of making out I'm a hate voter .. I don't even 'hate' that faggot .. I just don't think much of him .. he's bitch made ..

but it's not like I'd throw a party if the news came through that chase murda shot him dead ..
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmfao @ I don't even hate the faggot. Brilliant. Why wouldn't you just drop a normal vote and keep all that nonsense out the thread in the first place luci?
    test
  9. LokStok

because you've seen the novels I write .. and I wasn't wasting time typing all that just to have it d/q'd .. so I cut it short and just outlined what would have been the main points ..

and calling someone a faggot doesn't equal hatred Jook ..

baron's proving to be a faggot this week .. but I don't hate him either ..
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I never questioned whether hatred equaled faggot or not, I was just laughing at the comment. Is that okay mr luci? But yeah the vote will count as long as its 2 full lines of critique for each participant.
    test
  11. LokStok

oh right .. I thought you were laughing at it like it was a contradiction .. no mind ..
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Wow this is probably one of the best weeks in the rstl with the show up ration, and the worst with votes.

VOTE.

Otherwise you may lose.
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

9 fucking battles up.
    test
  14. Baron Mynd

Dont hate me Lucy!
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

regardless luc, my take is that it is so much easier for us moderators if you two faggots just agreed to disagree and quit voting on each others' battles, because regardless every single week you too are complaining about each others' votes and its becoming very redundant and frankly both of your are becoming very annoying with this little childish beef that you have going on

i dont wish to investigate votes each week and be a judge of character and decide whether a vote was honest or not, nor should i have to, the easiest solution would be for you two faggots to grow the fuck up, but seeing as how that's a reach i just thought it would be easier to say that neither of your votes count anymore

if there is a week wherein your battles would make the last vote, then we'll just let it slide, or at least that's what i am proposing

again, its me AND jook's decision, so whatever he feels necessary
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

look, whatever is decided
    i better not ever recieve another private message or read a post complaining about a vote
    and i can damn near guarantee that as long as luc is allowed to vote, GL will vote against him, which in turn will more than likely drive luc to do the same exact thing, equalling a waste of motherfucking time
    but whatevers clever, im saying this because i just realized that jook wants to allow it, i could care less because he counts votes anyway, lol
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

calling someone a faggot = a hate crime
    test
  18. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i never get hate votes cuz everybody loves me. if by some chance i do recieve some then the person is obviously retarded and doesnt have the right 2 vote 4 me in the first place
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol!
    test
  20. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Jook doesn't even know what racial profiling is...right officer?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.