shit.. i fuckin understand pac now..

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by tk2oo3, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

damn.. you know when i fucken read pac wrote songs in like 20 mins i was like shit thatz amazing.. well today i started writing 1st poem was slow n shit.. 2nd poem emotional an i did 35 lines in 20 min.. 3rd poem 41 lines in about the same time.. these are long lines that go to the edge of the page an i use printer paper.. this is the fastest i have ever written an surprisingly the unemotional shit seemed pretty good an i didnt even read the emotional one after i wrote it.. shit now pac makes mo fucken sense.. 20 min for a song doesnt seem that hard when its 48 bars for the verses an then you jus need an 8 bar hook.. & pac stretched words so that means he wrote less even though the end shit had to rhyme + writing to a beat.. but damn cant believe i picked up that much speed to jus write thought after thought wit almost no pause or like a 2-10 sec pause..
    all i can say is damn.. say whatever the fuck you want..
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

They say when you write a good poem continue to write until you run out of things to say...pac took advantage of that...Doing 6 or 7 songs in a day...7 day theory was actually done in 7 days...incredible
    test
  3. *Princess*

*Princess* skantless bitch

...i think the longest i've ever taken to write a piece was an hour at the most; most of them are about 30 mins or less...
    test
  4. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

the longest it has taken me to write something is about 15minutes and then shortest about 5 minutes, i can just write and not stop.
    test
  5. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

for me that wouldve been a 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour write maybe less like 45 min but thats how fast i usually write cuz i take time to think before writing some shit down but when i did that it was jus smooth wit almost no pauses.. but i write shit that is always long.. almost never do i have short pieces..
    test
  6. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

ummm it takes me 2 3 min to write my shit longest took me like 3 4 days to write this one poem it was called what is love and then took me like 5 days to write a short storie but yea i mean average about 20 25 min per a song poem
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.