Sherdog is fucking gay?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by 1234gfret5, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

I olny posted like 6 times, never flamed anyone, never trolled, nothing.. and I get banned

Ban reason: not specified.
    Date ban will be lifted: Never

wtf.. site must be ran by a bunch of fuckin virgins or somethin damn lol
    test
  2. Maccila the Hun

Maccila the Hun The Macova Reunion

Almost every board besides this one has all kinds of gay rules.

But yeah, Sherdog is very gay. I look at it more than I post just because it's so active and I can find up to date news. I only post there when I really need to correct something I find stupid, which is too often.

Bunch of bandwagon hopping idiots and geeky pedants.
    test
  3. Maccila the Hun

Maccila the Hun The Macova Reunion

I'm a pretty big Wanderlei fan, but those guys are excessive.
    test
  4. 1234gfret5

seriously i didnt flame anyone lol, didnt flame any fighter, didnt even use a cuss word lol... isee spammers on there all over the fucking place, no clue y i got banned, but it sucks.
    test
  5. i havent ever registered an account there even though im there all the time..
    test
  6. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I've had an account there for damn near 4 years now... I just never post there anymore...
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i wont post there i got a ban and never got a real explanation or even warned and i was a member for 2 years

some people say if you dont get banned from sherdog at least once, you dont have any passion for the sport lol
    test
  8. 1234gfret5

well theres another thing...

i had to register 4 times at sherdog until i was even able to post..

first time i registered I waited like 2 weeks, even sent the admins an e-mail, the account was never activated lol

so i made 2 more accounts, waitied 2 weeks, and both of them never got activated...

so i finally got an account activated, made like 4 posts and get banned lol..

i bet those site owners r still in middleschool.
    test
  9. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

They love trannys over there, if you like that forum you a fag haha
    test
  10. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Damn, sounds like mostly bad luck to me. I've only registered one account and it's been fine.

Only problem I ever have is sometimes my threads don't go through when I submit them.
    test
  11. 1234gfret5

solid logic.
    test
  12. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

omg the people that post there are the biggest fucking no life loser nerds in the world. they all act like theyve been watching mma for 20 years and if you enjoy TUF than you are a noob or something. than they all care so much about the ethics of fighters and what they do outta the octagon, the other day someone made a post about "rampages new tattoo". they all suck japanese cock, and i want 90% of them dead. their are at least 10% of cool knowledgable people there though, and it is a great place to get all the latest news, and rag on homos to make yourself feel smarter and cooler
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Yeah. They're wannabe elitists. To be fair though, I've read some knowledgeable posts over there, but they're few and far between. I liked the recent discussion about how The Ali Act could fuck up MMA, which I agree that it could be problematic.
    test
  14. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i just go to sherdog anymore for their articles and some rumor threads

i had an activation problem too , my first 2 tries never got activated and the 3rd did immediately.
    test
  15. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

i disagree i think the ali act is important for mma. picture rashad with his exact record he has now being a shit talker his entire career. just talking hilarious smacktalk, bringing mass hype to each fight but winning and winning. that would be great for the sport. also it will make just say roughly 75% of the fans loathe him, and the other 25% love him much more passionately than they ever could a quiet humble fighter.

big mouth shit talking ali types are great for sports that weigh solely on the back of an individual. its team sports that they hurt

*disclaimer*i didnt say rashad cuz hes black, i said him cuz he has the most impressive resume for an undefeated ufc fighter
    test
  16. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

No no no. Not talking about shit talking, I mean this:

Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Applying the Ali Act would make MMA a clusterfuck like boxing.
    test
  17. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Not sure on the problem with the Ali Act???

Seems to me it protects the fighters more than the organizations, not giving away future image rights for a mandatory bout, sounds fair. Organizations disclosing how much they make from a fight only helps the fighter and his agent negotiate better.....

It will make business harder for sure, so in that sense may hurt the business (coz without them making money they wont hold the events)...but from a fighters perspective it seems pretty good init

PEACE
    test
  18. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Exactly, it turns it into boxing.

- Fighters will be free. So fighters will just take fights based on the amount of money and press involved instead of fighting the toughest guys. Look at boxing events. Vlad just fought Rahman. ahahahahaha.

- 100s of champions and no undisputed title holders. The only champ that's really disputed in UFC is the heavyweight champion.

Like it or not, having one governing body (the ufc) is good for business overall.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.