Shekinah

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Anidawehi, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny]

Would you like me to scan and post her response to my first porfolio?
    Those were "her" words. Not mine. I don't talk like that. She said that she could only understand some parts and the other students were completely lost when they read it. She sent it to the philosophy department and they said it was brilliant. It's actually going to be published in the campus annual. She asked me to tone it down for the class and just keep it as simple and direct as possible.

You mean abstract?

I don't really care what you or anybody else thinks. I'm just tellin you how it is. I'm God Manifest, son. I'm beyond great. I was great when I was a child.

I can't see your face. We're on a computer, remember?
    test
  2. your college professor marked your portfolio and said "it was too deep?" thats not an average response from an academic. Now if she said she could only understand some parts, then that would mean that it needed more clarity. but to say it was too deep, would mean, it was completely beyond her ability to understand it. hence I thought you said that to make yourself sound good. Still do.

no.

ofcourse you do.

are we really? You can read alot into someone from observing what they say, ya know.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Then I suppose it is a good thing that it doesn't much matter what you think, huh?

Yes you do, you just don't realize it.

You're probably right. I probably do hold your opinion in high esteem.

Of course you can, that isn't the point. You said, "You can't B.S. people and expect them to keep a straight face. Especially not me." I'm just telling you that I could care less whether your face is straight or crooked. My goal wasn't to impress you or make you smile. I simply respond the way I respond and if you understand it, cool. If you don't, cool. The only time I get irritated with people on here is when it comes to a subject that actually does matter (unlike this poem, or any other in the realm) and they have been shown the truth and flat out ignore it. Then I get irritated.

But this?

I could care less about this. I posted them to share.
    I was surprised when I checked back a while later and there was still no replies.
    Last time I regularly posted in the realm people actually read other people's poems. Now it's just a bunch of kids seeking attention and a few others who wish they were mentors.

Funny thing is, to be a mentor you have to actually be "established" (AND better than the other person at what you're "trying to" tutor them on)
    I don't think that twerp realized that.
    test
  4. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

a perfect 10

lmao.

you are GPA 4.0 regurgitation and still dumb.

stop "explicating"....

LMAO.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Let's go ahead and close this thread, Mods.
    I see no reason post in the realm anymore.
    It's sad when people PM their replies to you to avoid the dumb fuckin bitches that can't keep their bullshit in other areas of RM.

You're both on ignore. (You and Bhitiah)
    test
  7. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

"Let's go ahead and close this thread, Mods.
    I see no reason post in the realm anymore.
    It's sad when people PM their replies to you to avoid the dumb fuckin bitches that can't keep their bullshit in other areas of RM.

You're both on ignore. (You and Bhitiah)"

there you go stroking yourself again.

please ignore me.

I never had a prob with you until you pull a switch like a dumb stunt.
    My ish with you is the moment I disagreed with you, you acted like I was your @$%#^ enemy. As long as someone is stroking your ego, you are a happy bitch.
    Your attitude is like a suckling pig, get off your mother's titties little bittie.

grow up.

GOOD !#$@%@# IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  8. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Um.. so where's the poem?
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Took it down

The children on the site can't act right