Sharp Shoes

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

vegetarianism isn't simply about not eating meat. it's about using any products that use dead animal parts.

i don't kill spiders. i usually let them crawl onto a newspaper and then I take them outside. However, f there's a big furry hairy spider that's itching to bite me and poison me to death you can bet it will get squashed with the quickness

and I don't love snakes. i just wont partake in killing them purposely for my own ends unless necessary. see above

I've always wondered why meat eaters ask vegetarians absurd questions like "if you're starving in the desert and you come upon a snake, would you eat it or die"? And why they associated a food/lifestyle choice with homosexuality. [dunno]
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

though I must say I like the shape of the shoes. If they were all black and synthetic leather, I'd rock something similar on different occasions.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Maybe it's the picture....

I haven't had a bald head for 6 months.

hahahah

There isn't a woman on this planet that would choose you over me in person.
    (I don't care what ANYBODY on here says)
    Who are you tryin to fool, guy? I know why people get caught up in lifting all the time. You got made fun of growing up and have a low self esteem. You hit the gym because it's better to have girls sayin, "Damn he's so big!" instead of, "heheh"..

All the phony "self confidence" in the world wont fool me into believing you don't have a very low self esteem. Any man who is not a competitor that lives in the gym is trying to compensate. That's all there is to it.

As far as looks go....

Whatever, dookie nukem.
    I am one of the best looking guys on this site.
    In person I have a confidence, swagger and way with words that can't be fucked with. But you go on and lie to youself, you big corn fed farm lama, you.
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If only you could have just said this...

Steve Madden's are nice.
    I have several pairs of their dress shoes in my closet.

Suit?
    What do you do?
    test
  5. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I hit the gym to do somthing positive with my life instead of partying and working/school all the time.

you won't be talking shit when I'm fucking huge and looking better than I do now.

hate on player.. hate on.

I suppose I could have low self-esteem.. I more just wanted to get in shape and not be a skinny bitch like yourself. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle.. its a full time job itself with diet/sleep/supps/exercise planning.
    test
  6. Snikka

and I can't "compete" because i'd lose... I only have around 7-8 months of consistant training on my back (even tho I've been on and off for almost 6 years)

it takes years to be competition level and truely understand your body and how it reacts to diets, training, etc.

you gotta take baby steps first kid. and going to the gym to look better, gain size, gain confidence, muscle mass is a bad thing now? I shouldn't even need to argue this.
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I don't party.
    I enjoy working.
    I enjoy school.

Yes I will.
    I'm not impressed by mass.
    Mass is meaningless.

Do you, guy. Do you.

See, unlike you...that's doesn't bother me. I'm 6'3 193 now.
    I wouldn't want to break 210 anyway. As for the "bitch" part.
    I would beat your ass retarded. That size wouldn't help you one bit.

I know. Natalia's brother lives like that.
    It's a waste of time.
    But like I said, do you. To each their own.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I'm Michael Corleone, you're Luca.
    Remember that.
    test
  9. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

yeah i know theyre dirty as hell..they were $59 (american)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  10. Snikka

we could argue online about who would beat who's ass.. but it's pointless.

I'd overpower you easily cause I actually train lifting heavy weight and got almost 3 months of jiu jitsu on my back.. hopefully kickboxing this spring if I can save enough to train at Arizona combat sports.

this a dumb argument tho.. we both know health and fitness is good, any way you look at it.. how could it be a waste of time.. I don't get that.

I'm 6' even 194 right now. so we'll see.
    test
  11. Snikka

see but I'm actually 100% italian and can trace all my family back to Italy.

you're a fraud.
    test
  12. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

grandaddy
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I've been studying Martial Arts for amot 21 years, guy.
    Tae Kwon Do
    Kickboxing
    Judo
    Gung Fu
    American Boxing

LoL @ 3 Months of Jiu Jitsu
    Yea, ok Fedor

I agree 100%

However, Health and Fitness does NOT include suppliments.
    I eat healthy, work out naturally using my own body weight as "resistance" and train for an entirely different reason than you do. I work out as a means of meditation and keeping my "Chi" in tact. You work out for the "ego"....

Working out is very healthy, I'm not saying that's a waste of time.
    I'm telling you that your "reason" for training is meaningless.

If you lived near where I was at I'd work out with you and show you workouts that I do that would have you laid out for 2-3 days afterwards. You're wasting your time with weights and suppliments.

Man, those 3 inches in height must make a hell of a difference.
    I thought you was 220 or some shit, goin by this picture.
    You have a small frame, huh? (Ectomorph?)
    You're probably the same exact size then as my half brother: (He weighed about 210-215 when these pictures were taken I think)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm a Mesomorph build.
    My wife's brother is 6'2 235 and 4 days older than I am. When we lived in Florida I was teaching him how to box and would spar with him.
    This is him with his woman....
    [​IMG]

Regardless of what kids say on here, 95% of the shit talk towards me doesn't apply.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I'm talkin about the mentality, Luca.
    You know, the 'mindframe'?
    Try to keep up.
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

these Converse All Star 2k4

mine are all white though

[​IMG]

usually plain white shoes, got a pair of plain white lugz also and some phat farms which are beat up as hell but very comfortable to wear to work..
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

What's your background?
    Chick said you're Native American....
    test
  17. Snikka

you're a douche.

PM me you're routine..

I go into the gym and train with nothing but intensity and you can clearly see my progress.

FIRSTLY, when I graduated high school in 2000 I was 185.. I've never been more than 190 before the year 2000... I got down to 145 at one point on a diet (terrible idea).. and some point last year I was 165 when I started training seriously.. and now I'm 194. go to my myspace if you want a full size picture of me a month ago.. I'm not really that small.. I'm just don't weigh a lot, but we'll see whats up as I keep training.. haha..

I've never been over 200.. I'm not sure of my body type.. but I respond well to training and don't gain much fat while gaining weight.

but cool man.. I'm learning to fight realistically.. i been in street fights, you don't honestly scare me... but this is a pointless argument..

unless this summer when I'm in Illinois, we actually brawl.. we'll never meet..

and you're not italian.. stop comparing yourself to a fictional movie character.
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

yeah and i told you that before

Ojibwe and a little Odawa

mixed with French and Italian
    test
  19. Snikka

Abs is a cool ass native.. unlike the white kids pretending to be.
    test
  20. Snikka

and don't ever fucking compare me to your fatass overweight cousin.

yeah I'd have the same bodytype as him if I had a fucking gut sticking out and was 215 lbs at 30% bodyfat.

and if you want to see someone who is 230 and built, go look at wyte boi and my cousin who's like 240-250 and played football at college level.

the kid you post is just a big dude.. he's got all that chest space and mass and yet all I see is saggy breasts.. and no visible abs. fuck man.. you're family is all fucked up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.