sharp pain in stomach area when doing set ups.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Diasick, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

im told it may be my galbladder because its below my lower rib cage, it tightens up after a bout 20 crunches, never done this before but the last month I tried it twice and it keeps doing it, I dont know if I ever wanna do a set up again... my stomach tightens up and feels like somethings going to pop out.. maybe Im not breathing enough? I thought I was going to die the first time it happened.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

turd clogging up the smaller intestine. drink some water. take a hard shit. live strong.
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

no troll post. upping past this idiot.
    test
  4. Alias3000

You asshole, I'm right. respect it.

9 times outta 10 it's your gall bladder or appendix that's bothering you and both have tiny entrance and exit holes on them so when some waste passes by those holes, they sometimes get cloggged, leading to intense abdominal pain until the waste is moved around or unblocks the hole.

So do what I said and drink some water...LOTS of it...and live strong....Faggot.
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

my cousin said I need to work on controlling my breathing.. hes heavy into fitness though.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Bunch of crap.
    How do you mean control your breathing,you dont know how to breath?
    test
  7. Boom

Boom paradox

his cousin is right. You need a good breathing technique especially for an exercise like this. it's not as simple as you put it. you inhale and exhale at certain times. this goes for a lot exercises

if not it's probably a hernia.
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I thought only fat ppl got those.. 230 aint to big for my height, I carry most of my weight in my legs and on my back, pretty build in that region though, I think my problem was that I only focused on one central area on my body, and not every muscle group, I hated leg and back exercises, because they where the most boring to do.. I dont know maybe I should of worked them out more, as they are the first places to go to shit as you age. my cousin said my breathing was so bad that all I am doing is cutting off circulation, and that's why my stomach is tightening up.
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Do you ever run?
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

yea not every day though, I prefer to ride my bike.
    test
  11. Boom

Boom paradox

ah, yeah this could be it as well. that's why it's crucial to work out every body part. my friend use to hate doing legs. he would do arms/and chest only. eventually his arms and chest got bigger and it put a lot of strain on his legs. could be same scenario for you in diff region
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

lol the only muscle I care about are the ones girls can see...
    test
  13. Alias3000

If it was a hernia that fool wouldn't be online talking about it, trust me. He would be in the ER
    test
  14. Alias3000

sounds like me. I HATE legwork so the only work I really do for my legs is running. I should do more squats, lunges, etc, but running is so much easier and fun and works out those muscles anyway.
    test
  15. Alias3000

You mean gall stones? oh noooo, anybody can get em if they have a heavy cholestrol diet. as most people do.

and your breathing doesn't affect you. if you can still breathe, you're good. You'll know if your breathing is the issue because your lungs will ache.
    test
  16. Diasick

Diasick this guy

them shits come out your p hole... I definately wouldn't be setting here talking about p holes if that was true, it's not that big of a problem, I just wont do anymore set ups until I get my bf% down more, it's not like setups are the most effective stomach/ab exercise.
    test
  17. Allan33

Allan33 New Member

9 times outta 10 it's your gall bladder or appendix that's bothering you and both have tiny entrance and exit holes on them so when some waste passes by those holes, they sometimes get cloggged, leading to intense abdominal pain until the waste is moved around or unblocks the hole.
    test
  18. Allan33

Allan33 New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.