Share little known facts about yourself.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Caesar, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

test
  2. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

- I actually have a memory from when I was a baby. I was watching my older brother walk, and wondered why I never did that. I tried to stand up, but my legs gave out and I fell on my bottom really hard.

- I hate most desserts... cake, ice cream, pie... ugh.

- have a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts

- I couldn't drive until I was 23 years old.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i still hate most deserts, never been a sweet fan.

also, i cannot swim. still, well not straight anyway, i swim in circles.

:numaan:
    test
  4. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

swimmin in circles is still swimmin my friend. swimming is really just moving your arms and legs.
    test
  5. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Nigga how can you not swim

It's just floating
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

I cant thred water.... I can only swim if im moving. I've won races off pure survival instincts.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hahah he fell on his "bottom"
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol not if you're trying to swim away from a shark, i'd be the first to die in jaws.

it scares me, i hate water.

it's because i've drowned as a child until my viet mate resuscitated me.

i'd be shit at a race.

it's because i use my right arm more than my left, so i get around like a whore.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

couldn't or didn't?
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i was close to drowning when i was young and my mom outswam a lifeguard to get me from the undertow. i still swim strong.

how people never aretaught to swim is beyond me. i occasionally feel bad when i hear things like in south ccarolina or w/e when like 7 black kids drowned trying to save 1 kid, and the original kid somehow lived but the 7 died cuz not one of the eight knew how to swim. none of the parents tried to help cuz none of them could swim either.

they had a fuckin birthday party next to a river and not one of them fuckin knew how to fuckin swim! that's the part in the story when i just said "eh, better off without these fuckin retards."

then i realized the parents lived and will probably reproduce again and repeat the cycle. i died a little inside.

nigga learn how to swim you fuckin pussy. if you can't swim, you're not a human and deserve death.
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that's amazing, your mother is a fucking legend.

not just blacks though, most ethnicities steer clear from water, because they don't have much of it back home.

pakistan has one beach and that's used up by ships and shit, so we couldn't really learn back there.

i know an entire family drowned because none of them knew how to swim, yet all tried to save each other.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Picnic-drowning-shatters-a-family/2004/12/26/1103996439462.html - 2004.

harsh but fair, i can float and if it ever came down to it and i was in a flood i'm sure my human instincts will kick in.

but i'm definitely teaching my future children if i ever have any to swim, all my nephews can outswim me.

i feel proud and shit at the very same time.

test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

but man there's pools. you don't need a beach to learn how to swim. instead of buyin jordans and 40's, buy your kids swimming lessons! jerks
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

again, your directing your remarks specifically at the african populace lol (jordan's, 40's).

i'm sure pakistan had pools especially in the army foundation areas where we were born, and australia does too.

but in all honesty i was too busy perving on my milf teachers when they took us swimming lessons in australia, so.

test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so, you're an adult. spend the $200 and get lessons.

i'm directing my opinion and all ethnic minorities because they're the only morons that won't get their kids swimming lessons. non-trailer trash whites at least have the wherewithal to get their kids lessons.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

he was mentally unable to drive until he was 23

on some corky thatcher shit...

now he good doe'
    test
  16. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Apparently you use that arm A LOT.
    test
  17. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Nothing too interesting...

I'm back into competing in triathalons and I'm down from 245 to 205..I've lost a ton of muscle though...I'm following an obstacle runners workout.

I have a sprint coming up in December that's a 1500 meter swim, 24.9 mile bike and 6.2 mile run..

205 is still heavy, regardless of my height, but I can't lose any more weight. My wife is already whining because I'm "too skinny."
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i agree but i find public swimming pools revolting, snot, bandaids, germs, piss..... no thanks. My kids will just have to find another parent to take them or we will find a lake/river/ocean

the summer before last i saved a girls life who was drowning and almost died myself. It was a real eye opener. And a miracle we lived, pretty sure i shared the story.
    test
  19. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

the skinnier you get, the fatter your wife feels....
    test
  20. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Telling her that she's fat also makes her feel that way.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test