Share amusing or good real life fight videos

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Makabreli, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

[youtube]I5qZMBwKPPo&[/youtube]
    test
  2. Makabreli

Makabreli done

[youtube]1yA0ov1Vdow&[/youtube]

never been a big fan of jumping. shit should've been between down syndrome and the kid.

[youtube]l3ms56uBHrw&[/youtube]

start around 6:00
    test
  3. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

YO DOGMEAT find the one of Jordan from our Highschool KOing that boxer.

Our friend is just a naturally gifted puncher, dirty KO ability, and he KO'd a training boxer QUICKLY in the rematch of a scuffle a day prior.

I used to have a Vid of him dropping a hockey player on my old cell(dressed up full uniform), while he was in a dress suit, so jokes, when the punch lands all you hear is "oooooooohhhhhhhh".
    test
  4. DogMeat

DogMeat New Member

lol Jroc Vs Anwar - YouTube

heres the link, i remember this was the first time i had actually seen someone get completly knocked out in person
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

fuck that

how often do you see a superman punch ko in a mcdonalds
    test
  6. LungZzZ

Great Lunch break I must say. This was time ago but one of my Best Friends (House league hockey player) against a training Boxer. LMAO, doesn't even go down how I remember it happening in the vid but sick none the less.
    test
  7. LungZzZ

I have seen one white guy get jumped by like 10 asians for hitting on their girlfriend, knocking down a till in the process. The funniest part was the white dude was trying to get off his wife-beater the WHOLE time (even when he was on the ground getting shit kicked), when they all got off him and dipped (they grabbed their food too, smart bastards) the white dude got up and FINALLY got his wife beater off but all the people were gone.

A vid I could actually find but am a bit to lazy too, is this Mcdonalds employee that grabs the garbage masher (basically a metal object used to push down garbage, maybe like 10 lbs, but it can FUCK you up) and FUCKS up this customer. One of the ladies watching is like crying and I remember just from her cries ALONE I had to press stop on the video. Don't remember what she was saying but it was so sad. WorldStar FTW.
    test
  8. LungZzZ

Also this was the first time I witnessed someone get KO'd. I didn't know Anwar AT ALL, and I was good friends with EVERYONE that hated him, but I FELT BAD. I walked up and smacked him in the face a couple times. His eyes were wide open but he wasn't there.

VERY WEIRD. When he woke he tried to stand, I tried to help him but its was like he was waking from a nightmare, he got up fast and fell. He would fall once more, then as I was helping him up I could tell he got his senses back enough to keep himself standing. I remember when I asked him what had happened, all he would say is that he was "hungry".

They both got suspended for 3 days, and somehow the principal was @ the hydro fields, which were atleast a 10 min walk from school, RIGHT after the fight had taken place (fucking rats :p).
    test
  9. LungZzZ

I just died at that Me Myself and Irene scene with the kid LMFAO
    test
  10. Makabreli

Makabreli done

crap vid quality, but it looks like he switched stances to throw the right. kinda hit the dude with a cross counter, but dude had shit defense against the attack and was likely just sticking out his arm.

guy that got knocked out showed no skil worth bragging about, but i like how your boy switched stances to attack. alistair overeem does that exact move quite a bit.
    test
  11. Makabreli

Makabreli done

[youtube]oeoWzT6jJjA[/youtube]

nearly all overeem's good offense before his ko loss
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

overeem sucks..al lsteroids
    test
  13. LungZzZ

This fight was more like what you felt that big guy was going through. On the walk to the field, that Anwar guy was being threatened, even got span/horked on.
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lmfao...yes..jim carreys a genius
    test
  15. DogMeat

DogMeat New Member

lol obviously the guy showed no skill worth bragging about he got kod in ten seconds, you could watch gsps first fight against matt serra and say the exact same thing especially if you didnt know who george was before that fight youd probably just think he was a coward and a quitter at the way he tapped out to punches from a 155 fighter.. If Lungz didnt tell you this was a second fight between the two guys in the video i missed the first one because i was watching another fight on the otherside of the school but everyone except Jordan said that he lost the first one so he wanted a rematch which was this fight
    test
  16. DogMeat

DogMeat New Member

As for changing stances yeah he is one of the other people i know that can do that fluently and carries crazy force in either arm, changing stances is quit underrated in mma i think, but it opens up a new dimension in the striking department for countering and finding openings as a lefty myself i felt i always had a slight advantage over an opponent whos a righty just because there natural instinct would be to try and tie up the right hand and not expect a left it worked well in hockey when id get into fights but eventually i realized to get the most out of that advantage i would have to basically become fluent in fighting from a right handed stance also so i did
    test
  17. LungZzZ

Changing stances for protection is smart, MMA wise, to protect your legs. Of course if you can't fight from that new position it wasn't smart to put yourself in it to begin with.
    test
  18. Makabreli

Makabreli done

stepping punches are pretty safe, just make sure your new lead foot is going to land outside of your opponent's

having your lead foot inbetween the feet of your orthodox opponent when southpaw is begging for trouble.
    test
  19. Makabreli

Makabreli done

well i mean defensively. if you ko someone in 10 seconds, its because the other guy failed. gsp included (and yes, striking is a weakpoint for the man).
    test
  20. Makabreli

Makabreli done

one of the greatest movies of all time, and easily the best carrey movie imo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.