Shank, Dely, Maurkadi..All Heads In The Rm Fantasy league!...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by .KeyNote., Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

oh so thoughtz planning on joining next year.... dont even bother, when the kadi get brees steve smith reggie wayne and LT why would you wanna play??? but nah some suckas who aint bother to fix their rosters could be replaced though

bout 3-4 clowns other than that it was on point...
    test
  2. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

awwww is someone mad they suck at fantasy football and life

its ok you jew fuck, better luck next time.

my first year, and i got first place...get off the nuts, thanks.
    test
  3. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

and if you pride yourself in being good at trash talking

you really should set your goals higher, you need a life.

god damn son, your father molest you a lot or something?

you act like a molested little homo with his daddys dick stuck in his ass
    test
  4. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

you didnt demolish shit...6th place...lmao

shut your broke ass up...too broke to give a tip to a barber

cheap fuck.

step ya game up.
    test
  5. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

lol@ Maurk...

That's fine..I'll take Peyton, Steven Jackson, LJ, Chad Johnson & Plaxico Burress..

You can have those cats...

AVI, just quit while you're head...you got your 2 posts of props for miraculously pulling off the championship...get back to your regularly scheduled boring ass life with nothing better to do.....tuff guy.
    test
  6. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

^get back to your bedroom, your daddy is waiting.
    test
  7. Thoughtz

wow....dad jokes? ..........................enough said.
    test
  8. Maurkadi

so lemme get this straight, you come to the conclusion that im BROKE cause i refuse to tip barbers... so i guess if i did tip them i would have money right? instead of puttin on a front like i do have money just to impress

wow you are a simple minded hoe... i mean with the way u going off and shit the champ would assume that u forgot to purchase your tampons being on your period and all...

it aint my fault you aint greatness like the champ, just some lame ass dude on the sidelines that DEEPLY BEGS for the champs attention.... how about u just go to the olive garden and rent the godfather and call it a day....
    test
  9. Maurkadi

damn that for sure would be a top 3 roster but not enough to get above the champ...
    one of the biggest mistakes the champ made was trading drew brees but yeah in 07 its gonna be even worse for suckas and clowns than it was this year...
    test
  10. Maurkadi

do you not realize that yall itlalians are incest/funny style with being so open to kissing another man in the fuckin mouth....

YUCK!!!!!!
    test
  11. Maurkadi

them funny style dudes supposedly followed "that maifa shit" aint nothin gangsta bout kissing no other man on the cheek even that kising the don's ring shit is gay and motherfuckas talking about thats respect lmao...

wtf @ why yall bitter? what the champ gotta be bitter about? i knocked off suckas that had the highest points and was the underdog running shit ya dig....

and thats just wack with the money league, come next year the champ will be joining a money league and taking NO MERCY on whatever fruitcakes im facing...
    test
  12. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

thanks mesk, everyone is bitter cuz i came through when it counted the most, nobody wanted me to win...so fuck yall, i won anyway lol

next year i def want money to be involved in whatever im in though
    test
  13. Maurkadi

awwww aint that cute, two italians caressing each other over fantasy football... see that shank didnt get no thanks

your panties must really be wet with that dude making you feel better.. but hey i guess thats what hoes are all about, i guess you found your protection clown
    test
  14. Thoughtz

This dude said HE def wants money involved...like all of a sudden he's fuckin Tom Cruise of the fantasy scene and requires cash for his actions.

Fuck outta here..

I'm going to take a shit in a bag and leave it on Kadi's door step next year.. marked -Love Thoughtz

Word up
    test
  15. Maurkadi

hahaha... thats even if you make it to the front door without getting jumped by 12 niggras with nothin to lose.... lol @ the tom cruise comments

yall suckas just dont know, next year imma be talking more trash than ever than muhammad ali, chad johnson and gary payton combined... letting yall know week after week how inferior yall roster is compared to the kadi's... i pity yall clowns more than mr. t trying to stop the champ in '07
    test
  16. Thoughtz

You better hope you don't get David Carr, Leon Washington, Amani Toomer, Ashley Lelie & Julius Jones

That'd be hilarious..
    test
  17. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

hmmmm just had to remember the times.... the epic time of a young man and his first fantasy football competition

slashing through competitors and beating the odds, to become champion. that man, was avi. a true gentlemen amongst his competitors.

Cant wait for the damn football season this year
    test
  18. Dely

Dely In The Trap

With The 7th Pick, AVI Selects Tom Brady???

wtfffff huhhh boooooo hahahahaha
    test
  19. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

yeah you were laughin then, but ol brady performed pretty much week in and week out

guess it fit the concept of, laugh now, cry later

kinda like ur current madden streak against me...laugh now....but oh u will cry later
    test
  20. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

Brady was like one of the top producing qbs in fantasy, and everyone was laughin lol

jokes on yalllllllll
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.