shady/aftermath or roc-a-fella

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by tactics, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

Mos Def for president
    test
  2. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Pharaoh is NOT signed to Aftermath, that was a rumor that was goin around because he wanted to work with em, you ain't heard nothing since then
    test
  3. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

No...no he is not, cause Nore is garbage as a solo artist, 50 is far more better than he is, and Im not even that big a 50 fan
    test
  4. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

"They call me stand still cause I fucking stand still"

That's your boy Nore...

Sorry, 50 ain't never spit nothing that wack...the fat kid/cake line is the closest...
    test
  5. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

nore is hilarious ^^
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no... it's not just a rumor... Pharoahe even said it on a radio interview... aside from that, Talib even said it...

he was on the Aftermathmusic website but for some reason recently, he disappeared... but he's been said to have been recording with Kuniva or Kon Artist (I forget which) and to have worked with Dre on a few cuts as well.... All I know is, he said it himself and Kweli also said it
    test
  7. ernestcafe

ernestcafe New Member

Shady/Aftermath is the best no contest. Don't get it twisted I'm a Jay-Z fan, but his platoon's not strong enough. Just think Em, 50, and Game and they lose. And Stat Quo is the truth. The Roc got to get their game up before they can be compared to Shady/Aftermath.
    test
  8. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

guys. face it. The ROC is all but dead. Jay-Z owns Def Jam and the rights to the name Roc-A-Fella. so the ROC is no more...
    test
  9. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

WRONG Pharaohe has confirmed on the Radio himself that he is in a deal with the "Shady Records" imprint. as he said "its the only place" he wants to be.

http://www.mightypharoahe.com/newsid.php?id=31

http://basementalism.com/realaudio/061204.rm

^^^
    Thats the radio segment where he condfirms. he says

Pharoahe: My managers gonna kill me, thats what it looks like, its pretty much going down, I been a fan of his for a while and the feelings mutual. They heard the record and loved it. I told them its the only place I wanna be, I told them that I was close to quitting, its that serious. I wanna be there for the type of record I wanna do, they understand me, the A & R and the fans. I wanna widen and labels wanna restrict and I dont wanna restrict. I met with them and I was like "this is the only fucking place I wanna be". I can't stay close minded. I like to have fun, I like to fuck around and be myself and at the same time I am political as well and they seem to be the best at putting your persona across to the audience. I wake up in the morning and watch CNN, and I'm like "this is fucked up, I'm hurt and need to write about this shit", but then again sometimes I'm in a city bar and wanna write about that, I can write about pussy also. Krs One once told me that if you get with the right people you can sell your shit to the people.
    -------------------------------

He's like Obie hes gonna take time to drop.. Obie was signed what 2-3 years before he dropped anything before that Devils Night Freestyle.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yup, exactly where I saw that... and at the Shady Convention, Proof also shouted Pharoahe MOnch out for bein' in the building... and Talib Kweli was asked about the Rawkus artists and where they went and he said Pharoahe said he's with Shady........ Also, Pharoahe said he's gotten in the studio with Dre and Kuniva (I believe it's him that's the producer in D12)

Anyway, Pharoahe's SICK!!! Can't wait 'til he drops... he's EASILY one of the GOATS!!! WATCH OUT FOR PHAROAHE MUH'FUCKAS!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.