SHADOW walks around and act the part of a whacko this idiot can’t rhyme, why is he a

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by bagglad, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bagglad

bagglad Member

SHADOW walks around and act the part of a whacko this idiot can’t rhyme, why is he a moderater this whack fuck couldn’t disappear if he was the ghost of hamlet he made this site right here a damn graveyard, so yall call the hearse the deadest site on the net, so ladies and gentlemen we here with a very stupid ass moderater for an interview we talking about a whack boy who can’t rhyme and won’t let other folks rhyme. “so SHADOW the real writers on on RAPMUSIC.COM wanna know why you brag and can’t write a lick of rhymes could you add some light on that?” “well KING BAGGLAD
    You can write but the truth of the matter is I bullshit my way to get this job as MODERATER I’ve fuckedc up the site because I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing I really fucked up the poetry realm after you bought it back I guess I’m just a stupid ass failure and that’s mildly putting it” “oh for real”
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I get that you love me but you still need to provide feedback to others. Closing til you do.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.