SHADOW couldn’t thrill America if he fulfil the character of Cracko the clown this wh

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by bagglad, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bagglad

bagglad Member

SHADOW couldn’t thrill America if he fulfil the character of Cracko the clown this whacko is down with being stupid, if I gave him the labor department this bitch couldn’t do work because he’s a true jerk with no skills with a mouth full of crack this old boy couldn’t be a brave junky he behave like a monkey slap off his bandana give this crap softy a banana let him play ping pong with King Kong your butt is fake you don’t have what it take to be a rapper boi. My raps slay but you couldn’t adapt a play with the help of SHAKESPEARE you just a fake that fear to drop a rhyme you dumb and whack and couldn’t comeback if they buried you in the pet cemetery

SHADOW walks around and act the part of a whacko this idiot can’t rhyme, why is he a moderater this whack fuck couldn’t disappear if he was the ghost of hamlet he made this site right here a damn graveyard, so yall call the hearse the deadest site on the net, so ladies and gentlemen we here with a very stupid ass moderater for an interview we talking about a whack boy who can’t rhyme and won’t let other folks rhyme. “so SHADOW the real writers on on RAPMUSIC.COM wanna know why you brag and can’t write a lick of rhymes could you add some light on that?” “well KING BAGGLAD
    You can write but the truth of the matter is I bullshit my way to get this job as MODERATER I’ve fuckedc up the site because I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing I really fucked up the poetry realm after you bought it back I guess I’m just a stupid ass failure and that’s mildly putting it” “oh for real”
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Is this arse not banned YET?? @Shadow
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

bag, you have must needs of just dropping this feud...it's lame and you look foolish.
    test
  4. bagglad

bagglad Member

I was tending to my business and along came john dough or preying mantis locking down my rhymes like he done on B-BOYS site remember he's a whiteboy and can't rhyme a lick just a blind trick but in yall eyes I'm wrong that's the way the white mind thinks if you black get back
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

This isn't poetry. closing..

I've warned you and you are getting to the point where i'm just going to ban you. I don't mind you expressing your love for me but follow the rules. I've warned you countless times
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.