sexual ringtones...use at your own risk

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by D!CK, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D!CK

D!CK New Member

I got harrassed by this lady at Target last night because I have ringtone fucknoises...my phone went off complete with whore moans and splack sounds and she immediately tried to chastize me about my ringtone saying "Sir, that is so childish and inappropriate for this store, please turn it off or leave. No one in their right mind would have such sounds coming from their phones, yada yada, squeak, squeak, blekh." I told her "If you pay my bill TODAY, I'll change it, otherwise, mind your business." Do you know she tried to get the store manager on me?..what the fuck could he do?

vote= fucktones

what's your ringtone like?

[rwa]
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

ROTFLMAO [funny]

I agree it would catch my attention and I'd like to hope my kids weren't around. But I'd laugh...that's funny.

But yeah, not sure what a manager would do? LMAO Gotta love how some ppl are so up tight. I had this lady get the manager at McD's after me because my neice didn't have socks on in the play area at McD's. We were in there for only 10 mins, we had to leave. But she got huffy and got a manager. Then had her kids tell my neice they were getting the manager. I just laughed and told that lady she's going to have a miserable life and so are her children :/ To me getting a manager for that reason is so lame. Let the kid have a bit of fun. Her kids weren't even in there. :/
    test
  3. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

thats funny
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.