Sex

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by reciprocity, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i'm already a Sun God, i can't be an ocean goddess as well.....much less chinese.
    test
  2. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

Thankfully no.

See? It's seen as homo for a guy to do that. But with girls? Perfectly 'normal.'

hmm... I'm glad the 'most of' is there.

Debatable.

Can I borrow that recipe? It never turns out well for me.

Truth. That doesn't mean you can get away with anything, though!!

How old are they? Points for being comfortable in that setting.

There was this really cool computer course during the same period, so I switched to it. I really wanted to learn Spanish, but I pick up languages better from immersion than in a class.

Hs? It really depends on your situation. I literally didn't know how to say 'hello' in Spanish, so the short time in that class was really helpful

Pine tree.

I like it. You are Matsu and you will accept it. How mean, btw.
    test
  3. Pyro Tecknik

lol uh yea.

i didn't say it was perfectly normal did i? when it's two women it's still gay...it's just attractive to us men in particular for obvious reasons.

i don't even want to get into this double standard discussion, really.

what?
    it's not.

when one of those girls replies to my cousin with, "i was just looking at his legs."....it's a wrap. lol

well, not for me either....since i have to constantly explain myself, my humor and my comments to those that are offended by my supposed cheeky arrogance.
    it does so. otherwise, what's the point?
    around the same age...23-26 range.

word. lesser men would have been intimidated and/or played like fools.

hmm. i definitely need to interact to learn....i can't do it just by listening to it. i watch enough anime in japanes that i recognize words, but that's it. same with french.
    lol...and yes, hs.

i mean, i understand maybe 10%...like i can read those warning and instruction labels on products(that are also in spanish and english), but not able to speak it. i don't do well in language classes....i took the highest level of spanish in college(i needed it and i needed at least a B), and even though i'm fluent, i still couldn't get an A....although i did skip out on the final project and exam, but still. lol
    i will not! it's a nice sounding name and i appreciate the fact that you gave me one, but not that one. especially considering the fact that it's a females name....and i'm mean? lol i'm sure you wouldn't want me to start calling you Leiko(even though it is a females name).

choose another and choose wisely.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

A homosexual man claims that he cannot be attracted to a woman.
    A homosexual woman claims that she cannot be attracted to a man.

My question is, if a lesbian becomes a man and a homosexual man becomes a woman, can they be attracted to one another? If they can, they're not homosexuals.
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'll be more specific because I know some of you are too daft to get that.

A lesbian becoming a man and being attracted to a woman cannot actually be a lesbian because she is no longer a female. If she is truly a homosexual (by nature) and she changes her sexual organs from female to male then she should automatically shift from being attracted to males instead of females.

It is the same with a homosexual male.

Sounds silly, but if it is in their nature and their body is altered, their nature will adjust to the physical alteration. It is not natural. Nobody is born gay.
    test
  6. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

And why do men find that attractive? I don’t find the idea of two men together enticing in the least.

I know, I was being stupid.

Well, jokes are good… but not all the time.

It is.

Are you serious? You must have used a philtre on her.

I know what you mean; it’s the same for me. I end up putting my foot in mouth so often and I always give off a superior vibe (which is far from the truth). Oh, yeah, and you are arrogant. =]

haha, Let us see what you think you can get away with exactly.

So, did you get a date out of it?

Hawtness.

With Japanese, you have to learn the characters as well as learning to converse; you should take a class!!! I know a really good Japanese teacher in Bloomington; I so should hook you up. Why did you choose French?

What a cheater, taking a course on your mother-tongue. *shakes head* My friend Ana, who is fluent in Spanish, took Spanish as a foreign language when we were in hs… a class already known as a grade booster.
    YOU SKIPPED AN EXAM!? Ok, that’s baaaad. Why’d you do it? And um, no wonder you didn’t get that easy A. I always tend to do the same thing with classes I know are easy for me.

Call me Reikon (with a Japanese accent in your head!!). And how about Kami San? Look it up.
    And Matsu is not a female name! Leiko is cute.
    test
  7. Pyro Tecknik

because the female body is magnificent, and when you get two of them together in the nude, it's a beautiful thing.

and that's a first...i often hear women saying how "hot" that is.
    apology accepted.
    and only when they're funny. ha.

heh...except i didn't even wear cologne. i'm telling you, my toned calves with a natural golden brown glint eminating from my skin is serious. lol
    word, but it can't be helped i suppose.

...i am humbly proud, that's it.
    everything.
    if i wanted to, i'm sure i could have. one of them was all up on these...and she was only one of the girls they(we) came up on as we were walking around(although, i knew her as well.)
    the slutty drunks just don't peak my interest.
    Word.

i ended pissing one off too.
    i know about the characters. so you took japanese class? you should probably hook me up...although a bit awkward.
    well, french was the most popular class with all the girlies...so yea. no, i actually wanted to learn it. i realized i wasn't going to learn it after my first year, but since i knew it was easy enough to get A's in, i kept going for two more years...there were like 3 kids taking japanese...i should have switched over.
    hey, i needed to play it safe. lol
    and i skipped the final project(which took place of the final exam, now that i remember), because i'm a lazy idiot. i asked the prof. what my grade would be if i skipped it and when she said, "a B"...i said, "Adios". haha, seriously.

Reikon means spirit right? and it's funny how i don't know japanese, but know how to say words/names in their proper accent.

Kami San..eh. that's just like saying, "Lesser God"(or least respected/fearful of the Gods)...lol
    i was looking at names, but i can't make up my mind...so Piro i guess, although i wanted to be surprised. :-/

"Matsu - Female - A Pine tree"....it's a girls name...and Leiko means Arrogant. lol
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

im sorry but this is gettin re god damn diculous
    test
  9. Leila Night

I guess it depends on your goal when you're having sex.

No, I would feel like I was about to be raped. yikes.

haha, yeah, Sure.

I do agree 'brown' people, generally speaking, have somewhat of an advantage...

I still I have to be considerate of others feelings even if I don't mean to be arrogant, etc.

You should test out your theory first.

ahahaha...

So hard being a sun god, everyone wants to feel the warmth of your glory.

Surprising.

Don't worry; I don't know her well. I'll get her info from a friend and PM you. From what I know, she's really tough. So be good. And except to MOA, I've never been to Bloomington so your id is safe.

At my school, it was dance. Two guys in a class full of half naked girls.

I thought you were in to anime/manga? It's hard to learn if the teacher isn't good at it... I'm guessing that was the problem? I think you would have had more fun in Japanese seeing as you're already into parts of the culture.
    Anyways, French is an awesome language, too. Was the grammar (I hate French grammar) really easy for you considering it's Latin based?

Ok, I can see why one would want to do that. I thought you might have flunked the course, but a B is decent for skipping an examination.

ooo Did you do the l/r in between sound?? Rae-ii-kahhn.

Almost. San means 'mister' AAAND sun. So, what about it.

I looked at Piro too and thought 'nah.'

I got Matsu out of the dictionary... I had no idea it was an actually name. It's pretty and kind of sounds like 'Matches.'

Leiko is sooo cute. <3 Thanks. Doesn't 'Ko' mean daughter?
    test
  10. Pyro Tecknik

getting? it has been since page 2.

i suppose.

some women like that feeling, obviously.

agreed. plus it doesn't hurt to have light and dark brown body hair to accentuate the "golden glow". nahmchomsky?

of course. who's going to fault you then.
    how so? what would you constitute as crossing the line?
    This is true. and being as particular as i am, i shun most from it and they have the audacity to call me an arrogant asshole.
    It so is. i can't wait until our next encounter...if she starts popping off at the mouth, i'm going to have to shut it for her....by telling her what time it is, of course.
    yuo don't know her well, yet you know she's a great teacher? really tough? i don't like the sound of that. but it's probably just what i need. this is starting to sound a bit too real...does she give piano and/or guitar lessons too? that would be most Ill.
    yes, it wasn't until after hs that i found that out.
    i am, but i heard it was incredibly difficult from someone who actually took the class...and i'm a girl sometimes, so i was scared to take it(it was 9th grade too...cut me some slack)
    well, they were alright i guess, but i'm sure after teaching it for so many years they lose their enthusiasm to teach and fall into a half-assed pattern.
    i wouldn't say it was really easy, but yea...it was simple enough. although, i don't like grammar in any language, period. why do you hate french grammar?

decent? that's fucking great...if i had an A-, it would have fallen to a C+.
    i did a very soft r if that's what you mean.

it's not a direct translation. san does not mean mister....it's just a close equivalent of it. and putting it with "kami" changes that meaning too(you should know this since you have taken japanese or i'm assuming you have)...making it more of a "Lesser God" than "Mister God".

yea, me too...for a Japanese name anyway. i'm already Piro_Uno anyways.

i figured.
    lol...yea, that name suits you, and i think it means kid/child.
    test
  11. Leila Night

ha, For sure.

uhm, That's quite disturbing.

Wow. You should write for GQ. That is awesomeness.

People can be... critical, despite your best intentions.
    Going Xzereous on me. Calling me dirty names. Umm... Stuff like that... Go ahead and try your worst and I'll tell you if you crossed the line.

I wouldn't call you an asshole.

How peculiar. If I didn't know better (do I???), I would call all that intense sexual tension.

I know her former students, that's how I know. It is what you need. Somehow, I know that without a doubt. I know she knows piano... not sure if she teaches. And my contact (hahaha) went away on vacation; give me 2-3 weeks. I was going to ask last night, but I got home so late and blah, blah, blah.

It is difficult... but so? Well, you're older and wiser now. :smile:

Hmm, that's not really fair to their students, though.
    French grammar, although not as bad as German or Arabic is the devil's work. Yup.

Come on, I'm thinking of the A+ you missed out on. Decent is the best I can do under the circumstance.

I know...

San also means 'sun.' That's what I was going for.
    test
  12. Superman70

Superman70 edited

I couldn't agree more.
    test
  13. Pyro Tecknik

i so should.

all jokes aside, i would love to see my views/opinions and name in print.
    of course.
    my worst? you couldn't handle it...i'd make Xz's recent behavior towards you seem amiable.

just don't piss me off. lol

lol just arrogant huh?
    word? great, cuz she's hawt.

although i wouldn't throw down...i don't like the type of girl she is nor the guys(or at least one in particular) she's been with.

lol she's not the first one of my cousin's firends that i've had...problems with either.

somehow huh?
    lol@my contact...hmm.
    2-3 weeks? you're going to forget by the end of this week...but alright, i guess i'll wait. thanks btw.
    at least older for sure :-/
    i don't care if it is difficult now....it's not like it'll go on my permanent record. haha.
    it wasn't; like watching several french movies was going to make us fluent.
    you have to explain it more(your disdain for french grammar), what about it specifically...any examples?
    true. B-...A+....fuck me.

ok.

Amaterasu would be dope...as it's a Sun Deity as well, except it's a Goddess.

and i didn't mean to sound like some sleazy scumbag.

it's just that there are so many beautiful girls/women out there....and since i'm single, i want to experience them all. god help me, i do.
    test
  14. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

sex is what you make of it!
    ..my words of wisdom for the day. :|
    test
  15. Leila Night

Same... but not so much my name. What views/opinions are you interested in expressing?

Oh, I can handle it. I would have to really like you before you could affect me with nastiness.

...So you have a temper. I wouldn't have pegged you as having one.

uh huh. =]
    I used to not be able to stand arrogance in men (still can't really), but you're ok.

Yup... I'm guessing she doesn't want to make it easy for you.

What type of girl is she? I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but there's (almost certainly) more to her. Do you know why she broke up with that particular guy?

You're a troublesome person.

Well, the final project skipping story speaks volumes... You need a challenge.
    Hey, I'm trying to remain as anonymous as possible!!
    I won't forget. =)

hahaha, I don't believe you.

Yeah, that does make a huge difference. Know any good vocal classes in and around town?

Actually, watching film and listening to music really helps me pick up vocabulary in new languages... You never know. Did your class watch 'Amelie?'

Verb conjugation. Um... just following general rules... I can speak French but I sound like a total n00b.

Amaterasu is soooo cute. Kickass. You have no luck, do you?

Sure...!
    Honesty is goodness. Evolution wise, this all makes perfect sense.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you guys ever heard of the pirate?

try this one

ok so youre doin her doggy style, then before you bust you pull out and spit on her back so she thinks you blew, then when she looks back you bust in her eye and then kick her in the shin, then when she hobbles after you she'll have one hand covering her eye and shell be hoppin around on one leg.....hence the name "The Pirate"

thats actually a legit move...

and girls you can do this one...Its called the Rusty Trombone

you get the guy on all fours, and you eat out his ass and jerk him off at the same time, looks like your playing a trombone, hence the name "The Rusty Trombone"

also a legit move
    test
  17. Leila Night

Have you tried both? Very creative.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i tried the rusty trombone on myself.....

im very flexible
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO Busta, God I love you!!! The pirate one seems quite interesting, actually they both do. You are so creative :eek:)
    test
  20. Pyro Tecknik

both those moves are ancient...step up your sex game, bustabuss.

at this point, whatever really.

i can get down on whatever level.

Lol...i shouldn't be, but i'm surprised that you're capable of low blows.

from now on, when you're being sar.castic...italicize at least one word, cuz i can't tell right now even with the ellipsis...it's not enough.
    heh...you really think i'm arrogant? lol@ok. i only act arrogant online, this site in particular.(which i still consider my behavior as confident, i don't think i've broken through that threshold).

hmm. the thing is she is easy. earlier that day she was playing with a maraca mardi gras-like chain/necklace that i was wearing(that another friend of my cousin's asked me to wear.) and gave me the googly eyes...i only responded with a grin and then looked away(which could have come off as brushing away i guess).
    a drunk slut...yea. i mentioned that already.
    i'm sure there's more to her, but what i do know of her, i really don't like...depsite her physical appearance.
    and no i don't know why she broke up with dude...i didn't care to ask.
    maybe...i don't think so though.
    no, i'm lazy and unmotivated....although, i guess if she had said, "a C", i would have done it.
    lol...if i really wanted to find out your identity i would, but if you want me to respect your anonymity, i can do that as well.

you will.

that's unwise of you.
    no. i have a terrible singing voice...so i wouldn't know.
    there are different types of learners. i need all four styles; visual, auditory, kinesthetic and tactile to learn(which is why i did very well in chemistry and physics, and poorly in biology and earth science...poorly being a C.)

and of course i watched amelie...i think i had already watched it before i saw it in class though. dope film.

http://humanities.uchicago.edu/orgs/ARTFL/forms_unrest/inflect.query.html

that should help you greatly.

and word...verb conjugation in french was the hell of all hells. it sucks in spanish as well...not nearly as bad, but i still have difficulties conjugating certain verbs and i end up sounding like an idiot.

no, i really don't.

lol
    Honesty is my language.
    word...i use that argument when someone wants to discuss the double standards of promiscuity.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.