!!!SET IT OFF!!! New Beat...DROP LINKS!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by MC CoNTeNT, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

test
  2. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

sample sounding epic and real dope so far... honestly i aint feelin them drums too much.. if ya give this shit more energy.. i can see this shit much more live.. but keep at it..
    test
  3. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

You might wanna add your feed links in here incase a mod see's this and closes it, I don't think they'll find the threads you gave feedback to ya know what I'm sayin??

But the I like the feel of this track, I feel that drums wise.. You could possibly even open the mind and go a totally different genre with this.. I could hear this as a movie theme or movie commercial of some sort. I think I would pull the drums more upfront, I'm not really feelin the shakers you should add some live drums.. Possibly even some ••••atto strings and playing them at a high octave..

Well, pretty good job man.. Keep it up man, and get back at me http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13971367#post13971367

Mpls,
    test
  4. MC CoNTeNT

coo, thanks for the feed

but you dont have to post up links n shit here im pretty sure
    test
  5. Mu Ling Ha

Mu Ling Ha New Member

Yea man! this shits my kinda beat i could rap for days on this shit man seriously good job
    test
  6. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Beat is pretty nice man...really got that dramatic/cinematic vibe to it. Melodys is pretty simple but they work. Brass sounds nice and the strings do there job during the verse.

One suggestion is that you need more low end in the beat. Either add a deeper 808 on the kick (cause i think i hear one), a actually bassline, or a low contrabass to add that low end. Beat could be eq'd better too. Overall this beat is nice...just needs a lil work.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1005812

Return the love...^
    test
  7. Auditory

Auditory New Member

this is pretty ahrd right here. kina reminds me of when i used to do battle anhtem style tracks all the time. That a sample? drums aren't really all that great. not necassarily the drum sounds themselves but the programming is just kina scattered around the sample to me. But it def gives u a sense of power. keep elevatin homie
    test
  8. MC CoNTeNT

no doubt

uppin!
    test
  9. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

test
  10. Nyndiem

Nyndiem 9DM

Dope melody...sounds like it could have more to it...like an active ass flute in the chorus or somethin fast to off set it...I dont know but it's nice..could be great...throw a lil extra on it...
    test
  11. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

sup, just hitting u back...like the way the horns sound on this, really full. Percussion cld do with a bit of reverb, sounds pretty flat in there, same wirth snare. toms drop nicely into the chorus, extra crashes in the hook r kl as well. liked this, dark, but sort those drums out! stay up.
    test
  12. MC CoNTeNT

no dizzle, ill fuck with the drums later and hopefully get an updated version up soon

[All links and feed returned]

uppin!
    test
  13. MC CoNTeNT

test
  14. MC CoNTeNT

weweeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  15. MC CoNTeNT

test
  16. MC CoNTeNT

fhjytjytsjs
    test
  17. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Yeah i like the sample and epic drive of this track ... haha it reminds me of those old ansane beats u could find on kazaa back in the day, for some reason !

This is cool, but i agree...a different drum kit would do this track more justice...or shall i say, bring it up to date.

but everything else is pretty good

*** RETURNED FEED ***

-Dskillz
    test
  18. MC CoNTeNT

no doubt, thanks

uppin
    test
  19. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

Yup. Anthem it is. Like how it progress in the duction. But mang, wish the drop would be harder mang, ain't diggin' the drums at all mang. instead that deep kick, add a bassline. but that's you mang. melodies is nice doe.. got potiental to a bangin' track.
    test
  20. Sean Divine

Sean Divine Innovative Hip Hop Beats

anthematic indeed. love that sample. shits dope. crash cymbals come in a little loud. drums are aight, could be a little more bangin but this shits nice so far. like the low tom hits. Chorus is cool with the chord hits. Overall this is a tight beat, im diggin.

return the feed when ya can
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1009341
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.