serving time for drug related offenses

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by dopeazhell, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dopeazhell

dopeazhell ^^ this

how do yall feel about it? is it justice or bullshit?

personal stories?

discuss.
    test
  2. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

Its bullshit

Cats out there gettin 10 years for drugs, but pedophiles and rapists are gettin like 3-5 bids
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

they're extremely harsh because they're supposed to deter the behavior even though everyone knows you can't legislate morals.

anyway, if you into this type of shit you should know what the consequences are.. shouldn't be grindin if you ain't prepared for what comes with the territory, know what i mean?
    test
  4. MaricleMan

MaricleMan New Member

The laws here in minnesota are pretty slack as long as you stay out of the way of what they are targeting. Right now they are out for the meth cooks and pushers mainly, at least in the southern part of minnesota. When I was younger, I cought a couple of possessions and parifinalia tickets and that wasnt nothing not even probation just around a $200 fine each. Later on, I picked up a 4th degree drug distribution for 54g of mushrooms and 43g of marijuana and I only got like a $1600 fine, year of probation, and mandatory outpatient treatment. My state of judification last 10 years so if I get busted for a similar offense within the next 10 years they can use the charge against me.

So I got lucky, in a way glad it happend, if it didnt, I'd probably still be doing the same ol shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.