Seriously?!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

^Speaking of the topic a friend's sister had a similar accident not that long ago (during summer to my understanding), she got hit whist being on her bike, with the driver responsible of course fleeing from the scene, no leads thus far. In turn, the police were insisting she only fell of her bike ~ which makes me madfaaaced that they're not taking things more seriously.
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Unbelievable. With the forensics available now, they should be able to confirm a car hit her. It's simply a way to take the focus off of the fact they are inept at doing their job.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i always envision foreign police to be corrupt and mean spirited, so this is the reason i tell myself they didnt do much investigating in the case of your friends sister
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

If I'd be the police, I'd be on the phone with every single car repair shop in the area and in it's radius ~ because a hit like that would leave a significant visible damage to the car. Not to mention there's probably paint that got chipped at least against the bike, or could potentially be found on clothing that could be compared to at least which car brand it belonged to.

I simply chalked it up to zee officers that were handling the case as useless gov't lazies.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

putting on makeup, etc. isn't banned because it's COMMON FUCKIN SENSE not to do that shit.

a lot of people think they can check a text quickly or pickup the phone quickly and not be affected until they crash or get hit. also, it happens infinitely more often than someone putting on makeup. someone's immediate reaction to a phone call or text is to check it. eating and drinking aren't necessarily distractions because hand to mouth doesn't distract you from the road. listening to someone talk does.

i mean, do they really need to ban putting on makeup while driving? that shouldn't even be a thought in someone's head. women always say they're better drivers, yet no guy is putting on mascara while driving.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  7. GaLaTeA

Connect >>>

Carsko. Mogoče veš kje se lahko dobi njihove plate?
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  9. GaLaTeA

Puno hvala!! :)
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Ni problema.
    test