Seriously?!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Where is the makeup button?
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I almost considered rear ending one of those today. Seeing the applying makeup whilst driving species annoys me to no end.

But then again, women should really give some serious thought of buying chrome wrapped vehicles.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I want to hit them so they stab themselves in the eye
    test
  5. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Someone has a sense of humor. I think this pertains to blondes, though, lol
    test
  6. MissAndrya

LOL. Hater.
    test
  7. MissAndrya

This reminds me of a thread I started about cell phones while driving. Is it not just another distraction that can cause an accident??

'Oh, sorry officer, I was applying my mascara'.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

tbh, i look at applying make up and driving in the same way i see using your phone while driving. some people can do it. i've sent probably 20,000 texts while driving and never had a close call. hell, the only accident ive been in was a couple weeks ago and wasnt my fault.

some people can do it and not be all over the road. hats off to them.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

the other day i was driving out to my dads shop, and on the freeway going straight this lady started to come over to my lane. i looked over. she wasnt putting on make up. she had both hands on the wheel. 0 distractions. some people just cant drive.
    test
  10. MissAndrya

Fair enough, Tac, and I agree. My point (at the time) was why ban the cell phone and not the other causes for distraction. It is just a stupid law imo.

Maybe that woman was intoxicated??
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

it was like 9 am...lol
    test
  12. MissAndrya

That doesn't mean anything these days, lol
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they say that statistically between 2am and 5am 35% of people on the road are intoxicated

but who knows what city they used, how big it was, what region it was in, or how they even know......
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I agree...ban all distractions tbh...We all like to believe it's harmless until we've taken someone else's child from this earth
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh certainly, although I do believe they're referred as bimbosapiens these days. :funny:

The thing about cell phones that I don't get is why not get a bluetooth ear piece if there's such a need to be on the cell even whilst driving.

Or simply, why not prohibit calling and everything else that would be considered a distraction for good.

If only there were officers pulling them over. :(

It only takes a moment for an accident to occur, and there's also the mentality of "it can't happen to me", until it happens.

Btw; nothing's so important that it can't be messaged back later via the phone.

There's horrible drivers everywhere.

Agreed, it's beyond stupid.

My speculated guess would be that until a person dies due to a woman paying attention to applying makeup and not the road, things will be left as they are.
    test
  16. MissAndrya

Agreed. Nothing seems to be done about anything until a life is taken. A fender bender doesn't count. Someone dies and the heat is on the police/government etc. to do something.

Shame people can't just be smart on their own.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

After a few of horrific accidents over here; one of which took the lives of 3 young people coming back from their vacation got hit by a drunk driver making his way on the wrong lane on the highway ~ then and only then is when politics and police got involved. Mostly due to being swamped by media coverage, otherwise it would be just another 2-liner in the daily obituary page.

In turn they made an example of the guy that was too drunk to function, let alone drive, sentencing him to a 10+ year in prison ~ alas, 21 years too late. Better late than never.
    test
  18. MissAndrya

It's always too late once a life is taken.

My aunt (also my namesake) was walking on the side of the road and hit and killed by a drunk driver when she was 13. The man was never found, never mind charged. Everyone knew who did it, but there was no proof. That was in 1970, had it been now...they would have nailed him.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm really sorry to hear that about your aunt. :(
    test
  20. MissAndrya

Thank you, I didn't mean to invoke sympathy, I was remarking about the law system and how it has failed people consistently.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.