Seriously? Wird's thread got deleted?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by KnockT, Jul 3, 2013.

1. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

naw, theres a gang of idiots on here. thats part of the fun tho.

i absolutely hate the laker forums. honestly tho, this is the only forum im a member of currently. i really dont feel the need to find somewhere else to post at. most laker fans are bandwagon fans, i see enough of that shit on my facebook. i WANT to argue.
    test
  2. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I can't argue with that logic. I can't say that I agree with your definition of fun, but I can't fault why you believe what you believe. Not gonna lie you're probably one of the few sports fans here I haven't wanted to strangle through the computer.

Don't worry @maria.how you're safe too. :)
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Gotta give some of these guys the Joker "Why so serious?", tbh.

Gotta be able to take some posters with a grain of salt. There's gonna be trolls / idiots / ect on ANY site at some point.
    test
  4. doslavozes

I agree for the most part, but a lot of those sites have a lot stricter control (registration requirements and tighter modding) that prevent a lot of trolling behavior. On the flipside those boards seem a little dry occasionally, but it's a trade I'm willing to make. I'd take a dry website over shitty trolls like Double ML any day.
    test
  5. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Administrator

Try tapping on the a/A button in the top corner or "Use Rich Text Editor" in the bottom right.

Use Rich Text Editor.png

on a side note those not using tapatalk but are viewing the site on mobile will get some major improvements in an update to the site in a month or two. it will feel more like an app.
    test
  6. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

test
  7. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

I dont see that.
    test
  8. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Administrator

can you post a screenshot of what you see? what device are you using?
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

In all fairness the new ignore function we have on RM.com is better and you can't even see a member posts when you put them on ignore. That's probably the best solution as opposed to being a dictatorship where we would just start banning everybody that gets deemed a troll. (especially since some people who might troll in one given area will have good opinions in other areas at times and vice versa).
    test
  10. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Mouzone has a tracfone.
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

:chefoooh:
    test
  12. doslavozes

I don't think any ignore system is perfect, but this is by far the best I've ever seen. It also blanks a post if someone you don't ignore quotes someone you do ignore. It's occasionally tempting to scroll down and click "show ignored content" but it's a lot easier to ignore that then it is when you see the collapsed posts in front of you.

Plus I imagine that Double ML cries everyday knowing that he can't neg people anymore, and his tears nourish me.

That said I do enjoy when the bad trolls get banned (ie AVI) but there are some good trolls (ie smooth) who make the site better, as long as you're not the one being trolled.
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

I agree that they're good (entertaining) and bad trolls @doslavozes
    test
  14. brother mouzone

Whats your email?
    test
  15. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Administrator

Thanks for sending the screenshot. I just tried on my ipad and i'm getting the same thing you are with the ipod so its a problem with how ios safari is rendering the page- android and windows phone are working ok. tbh, it won't get fixed until the 1.2 update.
    test
  16. brother mouzone

When is the next update?
    test
  17. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

the layouts sick.

the new features are sick (real time tags, real time updates of when you were replied to in a post)

i dont get the hate on the layout at all. The buttons are bigger? that bothers you? outside of not having 40 posts per page (yet) i dont see no problems at all. it's an upgrade if you ask me.

Someone tell me how any of the changes have negatively affected your browsing.
    test
  18. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Administrator

end of aug begining sept. if you want to see how it will work on your phone here is a site running the 1.2 beta update http://xenforo.com/community/
    test
  19. RMCJoey

RMCJoey TADC

the only thing I dislike about the new site is the post font.. one increment lower in size and it'd be perfect
    test
  20. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

agree, i did think the font was a lil big.

also, the spacing between posts could be a little wider, or, there could be a thicker more visible seperator between posts.

but these are uber minor changes. as is, im not bothered by the upgrade at all
    test