Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by KnockT, Jul 3, 2013.
ur such an amazing pr guy
You're asking me to leave New York City with all the people I've grown up with to follow a cult in Arkansas.
All because the governor has changed.
This is still my community bro.
All my people are here.
I will support my people.
If you feel like leaving and going to Arkansas, follow your dreams bro.
I just hope the reason isn't to be a rebel.
I meant give your perspective on what we could do.
fuck david koresh tbh
Vikto just registered on the real site.
Spits will be along shortly.
You're invited bro.
Yeah, the revolution? It won't be televised.
The revolution is online.
You'll eventually realize you were in Kansas the whole time.
We're on wall street right now and all your friends who mattered that left town and went to a good school are there with us.
Man none of us care about that shit over there
A lot of the topics over there are corny anyways
We straight with a non hiphop forum
Lol u prob right
I hadn't seen him post since I asked him to buy me some Jordan's I wanted and I'd come get them and pay him for the shoes
I dunno when that fitness shit was
If anyone should run a grb, it should be wird
I think Wird would rather win some money than put up money for others to have a chance to win though, tbh EF.
Tried to, CG threatened to sue me. Said they wanted to do it on rm.
2 years later... nothing happened.
They won't sue shit
Leave it to me to make 2 threads pop on this dead ass forum.
God damn you boys gone miss me.
Smh you guys bringin a tear to my eye nh
Look guys, I liked this site.
But you can't tell me that a few months ago this thread would have 11 people in it.
You fucking can't tell me that.
J o o k come get these mod balls on the real site.
Jook too devoted to this site. He and I had our run in but glad it's over because I'm not needing that to be my focus for the day
It'd be my pleasure to offer my thoughts.
1) Focus on giving the shine to the people who make this site what it's supposed to be. It was BVA members. It was the GRB's. It was a functioning AEH that actually got people amped to make music, post music, receive feedback, and go further with their music in the real world.
2) ASK the community what should be done with the site. Like what you're asking me to do right here? Imagine posting a thread in each major section, taking in all real, sensible, and constructive criticism, then implementing it. It's a process, but you have to take the steps to make it happen.
3) I think you could do a good job at being the "face" of this place. It needs one. Jeff used to be that, but not even on a crazy large scale. Right now the faces of this website, or at least the most active forums are the trolls. When productive people like Ness, Nimrod, Wird, Vikto, Engineer, DZA, DjayCas etc aren't, you're failing. That's my opinion. They do work. They are out there progressing, but other than Nimrod posting up a video every few weeks, or Ness posting up a new beat every now and again and receiving 15 total replies with 10 of them being back and forth between him and his personal hater, what else is happening? Nothing.
4) If you're putting in your own personal money, that's commendable as fuck man. I mean that. It'd make some sense if the owners of this site actually put in some being that without us here, his funds aren't accumulating as much. Maybe run some contests? Best song contests, best beat contests, beat battles, the GRB obviously, contests to get your song/video posted on the main page, etc. Give people a REASON to be productive members, not a reason to sit back and call each other faggots all day because there's no real discussion happening.
5) Forums have sections for a reason right? Like Audio Emcee Hookups should maybe be for Audio Emcees to...hook up. Perhaps a gaming section would be a smart place to put gaming discussion. Politics in a political forum, so on and so forth. I'm not ignorant to the fact that I know a lot of users of AEH would rather everything be all in this one forum because it's in their face and not "inconvenient" because they have to click their mouse two more times to go to another forum, but for the sake of keeping the trolls from stockpiling all in one section and running it into the ground, perhaps deleting posts, restricting users to certain sections, aka Using your modding capabilities, you can do that.
If I'm out of line, let me know. This isn't meant as a personal attack on your or Sanjay. It's honest, constructive criticism from a member that's been here over a decade.
Sanjay followed me on Twitter today so I know he on rnt
Separate names with a comma.