Seriously, In Regards To The Champ Match.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I didnt discredit your vote by saying it was a hate vote...I thought it was a good vote....I just found it funny ya ass jumped to my battles out of all the battles...no biggy Q, take a deep breath...you're lettin ya female tendencies out again...."discrediting a line because it disses u is dumb"..nigga you're retarded... why the fuck would I personally like a bar directed at me... I never said it wasnt a good bar hell I even said it was a quotable if it wasnt aimed at me....but obviously I personally am not gunna like a bar if its a shot at me..lol say what u want...I'm an honest voter...and saying muffs verse was garbage is just another retarded comment cuz he was battling u...I wasnt battlin u and u took a shot at me..also, I said dont count the vote...cuz I knew u would trip on my comments...but I'm straight forward...dont count it...but thats my honest opinion on that battle...I'm out

BTW, I'll tell u my alias after our battle
    test
  2. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

nm i get it. i was about to get pissed yo lol.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at muff.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

ok X. my point stands. you'll grow as a writer and voter in due time. people diss me all the time, and if the line is good, its good regardless of whether or not i'm the butt of the joke. but that's mature voting.

either way. we'll battle so you can prove your point. i don't need to prove that i'm better than you though. but 24's is cool.
    test
  5. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

"let me prove my point...and u dont have to prove nothing". lol stfu homie its just a battle. If u lose dont give me that I didnt try bullshit. U crack me up...I just want to battle u duke, nothing more nothing less.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i won't put forth much effort if i win. there are no excuses to losing. i didn't put forth much effort this week. i mean, i always try, but the amount of effort is usually minimal. i spent about 15-20 minutes on my verse this week, if that. but if i lose, i lose. i'm sure muff didn't put forth much effort either.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.