Seriously, In Regards To The Champ Match.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Homie you just gotta take the good with the bad.. I mean I could very easily say I want Kung & Serge & whoever elses vote discounted.. Not only did I mention both of them, me & kung been feuding quite a bit lately.. But it is what it is.. People are going to vote how they're going to vote regardless.. The more you complain, the more they're gonna sway in their votes, so it hurts you even more. Just go with the flow.

Go back & read some of my battles from my 24-0 streak.. There was votes that flat out said vote - the other guy cuz I'm tired of oneduh winning.. hahahaha. When you a mod especially.. you just gotta take it
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm not discounting it though. i'm just saying. he blatantly lashes out in his vote. i just think its funny. just vote on the fucking verses. if muffy whooped that ass then so be it. but don't turn it into a "fuck Q" vote.

but i hear you, and it is pathetic.
    test
  3. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I did Q...damn your such an emotional little girl....I knew ya bitch ass would take heart to it. U took a jab at me in one of your punches so I jabbed back simple as that...that had no effect on my vote...i could give a fuck about you or your opinion nigga...Muff won period, shut the fuck up, the end......oh btw, thanks for the vote tommy hillnigga lol
    test
  4. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

it was still a close battle X anybody saying otherwise is holding a grudge
    test
  5. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I aint holdin a grudge...believe me I enjoy fuckin around on this site and shit, but I dont get no personal feelings towards shit...I never said it wasnt close...I had it 5 quotables to 3....If that bar wasnt a shot at me it would be 5-4...but really, was I supposed to like that bar?? nah...it is what it is...Muff won.. if anything Q's holdin the grudge for going out of his way to vote on my battle. but It aint no thing to me its all fun to me...
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, what are you talking about? your vote was crazy. you were already saying stuff like, "count it or not." you came off as the angry negro in the situation, not i. i simply laughed at it. i have no intentions of discrediting votes.
    test
  7. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Tis all good, sire. I must admit that I liked The Neverending Story as a youth, but got turned off after the sequel. Kinda fucked it up for me.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i damn near always vote on your match. and you, along with the rest of the damn league, mentions me every fucking week. i never discredit lines because they mention. if a line is nice/true, then it is what it is.

lol at you for saying that. you're tripping, X.

what kills me today is that voters are tougher on verses in voting than they are in writing them. if these newbies would practice what they preach, the league would be dope.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, i wasn't too much into the sequel. i think there were 3 parts in total. maybe i'm tripping. but still, it was the coolest shit ever when i was growing up. the childlike empress. the nothing attacking the childlike mind. it was really a dope story. i wouldn't mind if they remade it with better graphics/acting.
    test
  10. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

looks like oneduh wants me to change my shit. Bigtime

fuck that homie. no more formula/typical/bs punches from me...unless all the voters tell me otherwise..and that isnt happening..at all.. majority rules..you better reincarnate 50x or suttin

i feel ill nika's vote he wasnt around for all the muff vs q matches so he doesnt get the references..

u dont see me makin threads like omg dont vote if u dont get it.

this thread is hilarious.
    test
  11. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

*yawn*

lets battle Q
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

muff, i know you know that you understand why i made this thread. this has nothing to do with who won. if you read those first 2 votes, you can't help but know. i didn't want to cause a ruckus within the match, so i thought i'd make a thread.

doesn't matter, most of the people voting don't frequent hookups, at least not under the names that they're signed in on.

but yea, i didn't need to make this thread. i just needed to vent and i'm not for the aim or chit chatter in the match type of stuff. so i thought i'd discuss it lightly in hookups.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, sure. was i supposed to be scared?
    test
  14. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

word.

we gettin arab MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you guys need my help with mags or something jeez. not even if its you q idc wtf is this bs lolz
    test
  15. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol I hope not...its just a battle homie....not this week tho cuz I'm outta town wit fam as I'm sure u are so we'll get at it when I sign back in.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

how many lines you trying to go?

and who are you, btw? i know you're an alias. you made a comment about possibly being within my crew earlier.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. yea, i may just started doing a bi-weekly magazine since that's what its turned into.

and damn, X, i thought you were serious. we can do this tonight if you just let me know.
    test
  18. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

Im down wit 24
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, and X, you act as if i was trying to hide that i voted in your match or as if that shit isn't truthful. i gave you props in my damn vote. that shit is honest as fuck. you really have a chip on your shoulder if you think otherwise.

i didn't pick your vote out just for fun. you damn near asked me too. you were already writing about whether it should count or not in the vote, if i recall correctly.

and discrediting a line because it disses you is dumb. if that's the case, muffy's verse was garbage imo. lol.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.