Seriously, In Regards To The Champ Match.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao @ jai...so lady and the tramp is out of the question as well...
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

The Nutcr@cker, Cats, Rent, 30 Something, Party Of Five, Whos The Boss?, Grey Poupon and I Cant Believe Its Not Butter commercials.
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I cant wait for next weeks pile of references gonna be ill...
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Faggadelic!
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

bwahahahaha @ references nobody understands
    test
  6. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Yeah bro. It was like Kickboxer 5, though. Niggas real name was like Sasha Mitchell. He took over for the Academy Award winning actor Jean-Claude Van Damme.
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I understood those references, I just thought they were gay. A lil too pansy for me. He even hada Willy Wonka 1 for fagsakes. I dont kno, those concepts were soft as fuck. How u gonna murder ur opponent with gumdrops and lollipops? Lol
    test
  8. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

they went from a foreign guy who can barely speak english

..straight to an american guy who can barely speak english
    test
  9. I'm Deon

oh shit just read his bio
    that dudes fucking 41 years old

living with uncle frank and the kids at like 30 & shit ahaha
    test
  10. I'm Deon

omg

stop

i just spit out the bud light
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Im serious tho man. Lol
    test
  12. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

if we had to use concepts everyone would understand, we'd be doing sports punches and nameplays, nothing else
    test
  13. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol @ users sig
    test
  14. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

I am probably going to reference an 80's movie in every battle from here on out now. Coming next... a Flashdance reference. Might even fuck with a Wierd Science punchline.
    test
  15. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

lol...seriously tho...

i aint even heard of that mandy moore movie before, and it's not like the line was just referencing mandy moore in d movie... you had to have watched the movie to understand your line...

why would you consider writing a line referencing a chick flick, on a hip hop message board? how many people did you seriously expect to have watched that movie?? it was a poor choice on your part to base a line on a chick flick on a male dominated message board

as for the never ending story... like everyone else is saying... that shit was 20 years ago dude...lol...

if you said flying dog... shit, i would've understood that... but expecting people to remember names?? damn, that's a big ask man... i like half watched that shit at the age of 5, 20 years ago... fucked if i'd remember the story line or characters names... i remember a flying dog, and the theme song... and that's it

a dope line is one that's universally understood... you could write some crazy ass punchline about some obscure scientific type shit... but outside the few people that understand the subject matter you're gonna get a hell of alot of blank stares... and that's what happened with those lines

in terms of not voting because i didn't get those 2 lines... i understand your point of view... but my view is, you can drop a line... and half the people will think it's hot, and the other half would say it's corny... just like when your referencing something... sometimes people aint gonna know what your talkin about... and it's not their fault for not knowing that shit... it's on you for dropping a line that the average joe aint gonna get without having to do some research

i had no idea what those lines were about... but it aint my fault you referenced a kid movie from 20 years ago... and a chick flick.. it was poor judgement on your part...
    test
  16. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

lmfao....that shit was halarious
    test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

All I got to say is....

I watched a walk to remember.

good movie
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i don't watch those shows and when walk to remember came out, i wasn't even married, let alone a father.

but yea, i may have taken your "lighthearted jabs" to heart. i tend to do so. i'm a bit OCD'ish.

neverending story was a children's movie which i watched when i was a child. coolest shit ever though. there's a flying dog for christ's sake and an indian warrior on a horse named atreyu.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

jai, you have atreyu in your sig. and it wasn't a willy wonka line, more like a gene wilder line which i have NEVER seen done before. oh well, i could've came harder. that wasn't my point. muff knows that i wrote this shit quickly, i procrastinated all week. i'm sure he didn't spend much time either and could've came harder. my point was just that if you don't get 3 punches from 1 verse, don't vote.

i'm over it now. just thought i'd comment on what happened while i was gone.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

shit like this is what kills me. why vote if you feel hurt by me calling your name out. just some freakish voting going on lately.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.