Seriously, In Regards To The Champ Match.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

is it that hard to interpret?

1) A Never Ending Story, with famous characters such as Atreyu and Sebastian. The plot was to save Fantasia from the Nothing. Fantasia was a simble of the childlike mind. This was released worldwide, in different versions. People have named themselves after such characters. There were like 2 sequels, due to its success.

2) A Walk To Remember, starring Mandy Moore. She dies of terminal leukemia.

you may still think the line is wack, and i don't care to disagree. i'm not attempting to sway opinions, but thus far i've lost 2 votes on account of 2 people not knowing what the fuck i was talking about.

it's a champ match for crying out loud. if you don't understand a punch, maybe its okay. but if you don't understand 2 or 3 punches, just don't vote. the last guy didn't even know who evolution/native tongue, psylence, or epimetheus was.

again, i'm not trying to change any opinion of the lines, just the understanding of it. i guess context clues are misleading. who knew?
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i thought we were long pass the era of explanations at RM. i guess if i ever do write another verse, i'll remember to strike my asterisk key.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and muff, before you complain that i am "swaying", be a man and understand that i'd much rather go out to intelligent voters. it's not so much to ask. i got persecuted when i voted against you in that servical match and i said that i didn't understand one of your references. in my case though, it wouldn't have made a difference because you weren't behind by 1 quote when i didn't understand 3. it was vice versa.
    test
  4. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

C'mon, man. You mod the league. You know that you have to dumb it down for the better part of the cats in the league. And real talk, the neverending story came out like 20 years ago. I would'nt be surprised that some people haven't seen it. Also, I don't know to many niggas that be checking out Mandy Moore movies. I've never seen that shit.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but you've heard of it, i'm sure.

either way, i wouldn't normally care if a line goes over someone's head, but 2 votes in a row there were 2-3 lines that weren't understood. i just don't get why you would enter a thread, read a verse, not understand 3 punches, and still vote.

i'm only asking that if you don't get it, don't vote. that's it. if you get it, get it and vote for who you think won.
    test
  6. Mr. Dyme

Mr. Dyme time for a change

a walk to remember was sad.

reminded me of 72, back when i was training for the war...

every noon i'd stare into the sun for the equivalent of 22 United States minutes.. or 12 years in regular time keeping eras.

regardless, Mandy Moore was a cancerous bitch. and deserved to die.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, damn.
    test
  8. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

test
  9. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

lol at tellin people not to vote in your match if they cant get your lines..every thought in your head is similar to a scandalous hoe's
    test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

LMMFAO @ those two references...who the fuck knows that shit? and a walk to remember, my bitch watches that shit man, why the fuck do u think we watch that trash? next u gonna be making lifetime related punchlines, come on q, the shit wasn't on point and u losing because of it...make it something the average 18-25 year old man can relate to, we're not all stay at home fathers...jesus
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

That nigguh Q came in trying to sway like [​IMG]

wow!
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I got nothing against q and he usually has hot material but this week was just a submarine exhibition
    test
  13. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lmao
    test
  14. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

LMFAO!

the only part thats hilarious to me is the fact you think you lost because they didnt get those old ass references.

Nigga i was to talk with my friends about never ending story theyd prolly look at me like wtf are you talking about

and wtf @ walk to remember..never seen it

this a funny ass thread tho.

lol @ how you comin off yo.. that text you typin is laced with anger

im fuckin high b its w.e

but yo real talk high 5 to all the niggas that seen neverending story that shit had my 100 percent attention span when i was young..but dont expect niggas to know wtf that nerd shit is..i would never tell a nigga i watched that shit even if i was young
    test
  15. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

*falls over*

Oh shit. Reminded me of Katrina
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmfao @ I'm not commenting then typing 9 sentences after that.
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Muffy you black?

When I think of what you look like, I think of Booga.

Shit is mad strange.
    test
  18. I'm Deon

^lol@ him sayin he'd never say he saw it

but said he saw it and it had his 100 percent attention
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

seriously, have you read the votes? have any of you read the votes?

and dough, you talk about a walk to remember as if its a sitcom or something. it was a famous movie. i've seen it once on TV, or most of it anyway. but before i had ever saw it, which was years after it came out, i still knew what it was or what the plot was.

but that wasn't my point. my point is that 1 voter didn't get 3 of my lines. that's 6 out of 20. and yet he said i only loss by 1 point on his point system. what i'm trying to say is that if you don't understand 3 lines in 1 verse in 1 match, don't vote.

it's that simple.

and muff, i was mad when i made this thread.
    test
  20. I'm Deon

nigga thats the EXACT image that comes to mind

i can just see a half black half german kid wit some braid and hangtime on the end
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.