Seriously guys...WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BOLA BATTLES?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by DocOctopus, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaseyJohnson

KaseyJohnson New & Improved

It's a fail because only two mediocre battles have been released and the rest which prolly are not good haven't been released...
    test
  2. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Perhaps it's an exaggeration. It's a little too hasty on my part to say such a thing. There were a few missteps, the major one being the whole Diz/DNA fiasco; stuff that is out of GT's hands. I do feel the quality is VERY POOR for a GT event like Bola 4, and the fact that footage is being held and not released is maddening. Shit happens, though. I don't normally hate on a league for taking so long, because they are generally busy. I want to see the Ness/DBD and 360/Rone so badly.

I'll reserve my opinion until the rest of the footage is released because I am SURE there are tight battles to come. But as of right now, it's just UNDERWHELMING with mediocre battles being released. Give us the good shit. What you touched on is definitely what I'd concur with = the shitty quality and release schedule.
    test
  3. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

nah theres good shit left
    test
  4. Troy504

Troy504 T. Riley-GTGA

i just wanna see Ness battle.
    test
  5. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

Just so you know, my post wasn't directed entirely at you. A decent amount of people on here are just labeling BOLA as a fail as a knee-jerk reaction. We're all frustrated about the video quality & release schedule. I don't get how they put out Saurus/Mac so quickly after the event, and we got 2 more battles fairly soon after. I just checked, and QP/Caddy (the last BOLA video released) was March 1st. That's 3 1/2 weeks. There's been a new GT battle at least every other day. I just don't get why this happens, but it's the root of all GT fans' frustration with the topic of BOLA.
    test
  6. sevencharacters

sevencharacters New Member

sounds like part of lokust's "list of stuff in your mom's vagina" schemes he does.
    test
  7. swpstateofmind

Well (myself included), we can't say "Fail FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT". Chalk it up to frustration. There were missteps, but it's simply a matter of waiting now. By the time the battles are released, it may be another story (which I am hoping). I love GT, but it always seems more mediocre (some trash, IMO) battles are released way quicker than the QUALITY and I fucking hate that.
    test
  8. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

test
  9. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

all i wanted to see was rone vs 360 tbh

and my word pulls weight 746769504 rep
    test
  10. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

ay real talk.. i dont think the event was a fail at all.. mac vs saurus was crazy, diz qp, dirtbag vs ness b, fredo vs killenm and a whole bunch of others i missed.. plus me vs rone was like watching lord finesse vs big L b

all it needs is more steady releases, had some big buzz with mac/saurus and diz/qp.. need to keep the ball rolling though

i just got word me vs rone will be up by sunday at the latest
    test
  11. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

Cosign. The release schedule may be a "fail" but the event itself isn't. If it was so many people wouldn't be in here asking for BOLA 4 video releases. Some dope battles went down and I am looking forward to the footage. I wish it would drop faster, but there isn't much I can do about that.

Question for 360: Whoever told you Sunday by the latest did they explain what the holdup is? I mean is it a editing issue or something else?
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

The Ness/DBD and Rone/360 is all I wanna see.
    test
  13. Rone

Rone New Member

yah yo i got the text back...i was hitten up the wrong ppl...drects just a racist and he doesnt like white people...i hit up lush tonight and he texted me back (obv cause i too share some italian blood) and let me know the deal that it should be up by sunday...he was gracious in his manner as dons are wont to do
    test
  14. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

hahaha

i wasnt told why there was a delay, just that itd be up by sunday so fingers crossed.

rone, how do i gather some of this italian blood u speak of ?
    test
  15. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Go to Italy, find a nice italian chick, say ragazzaaaaaaaaaaaaa, kill, drink blood. DONE

seriously though...i dont usually complain about realese dates and this isnt THAT bothering but why does everything take so much time with GT, I just dont get it???? Why even have realese dates if they dont matter at all!!
    test
  16. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

i agree with this
    but the release dates and editing is CRUCIAL
    the editing was better in BOTB1 in 2008

the shitty editing doesnt take away from my enjoyment but i cant help but think about all the potential viewers that get turned off because its really just below standard. theres really no way they could have gotten the video to take up the whole dimensions of the youtube player?

bola4 was an extremely successful event...but the post production end has been disappointing to say the least

Rone vs 360
    Dirt Bag Dan vs Ness Lee
    QP vs Ab Hogish
    Reverse Live vs Rhet
    Fredo vs Killen'em
    Everybody knows vs Absyrd

were all battles i would consider easily worth at least one view
    rone vs 360 and ness vs dirt were especialy crazy, and close as hell
    the other 3 were all a bit different
    test
  17. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I have a bad feeling that "by Sunday" means some random Sunday in the future. Then they can come out and be like "yo dawg we said by Sunday and its out by Sunday enjoy the battles RIP to Ness Lee, Dirtbag Dan, Rone and 360 who died of old age some years ago"
    test
  18. misterO

misterO New Member

i miss avocado
    test
  19. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

rone and sixty im sorry but theres almost not a chance in HELL. and by sunday they meant tuesday morning.
    test
  20. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

maybe they meant SOME day
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.