Serious question about the new XX3's, help a mafucka out

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Thoughtz, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thoughtz

    Thoughtz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2004
    Messages:
    19,060
    So I just bought 2 pairs of XX3's on base here for 149.99 each. I'm wondering would it be better to sell them now while they hot and everyone wants them, or wait a while...what you think?

    They sellin on eBay for 250+ right now for the sizes I have...10.5 & 11.

    Help a cracka out

    Also, is there word on whether he'll be putting out more or not...that will play into my hustle.
    test
  2. wait til dec 2008 or 2009 iight cracka
    test
  3. no more will come out
    test
  4. Thoughtz

    Thoughtz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2004
    Messages:
    19,060
    word..thanks man...I'ma get the rest they have for sale tomorrow..lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)