Sephiroth vs. Name play

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by Rated-Are, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rated-Are

Rated-Are New Member

Yall Know The Deal Already​
    test
  2. Name play.

Name play. Abuser title.

i dont know if seph will show, i dont even know if I will
    test
  3. Name play.

Name play. Abuser title.

when I say Im anal about a verse, dont mistake me for tryinna pound the tush~
    Im 100% direct with the punches to this pussy cuz I never beat around the bush~
    this kid must be bitch, if he tries to muscle up.. my lessons will lessen his flex~
    he aint Man Enough, move'em to the Delight cuz niggas question his sex~
    im pressin my best, and look at this nigga, might as well be blessin a dress~
    look at the bright side, seph, at least those sweet rhymes freshen ya breath~
    of course this nigga no showed after losin the belt, he needed to stop and relax~
    think about it: he was FITTED for a FALL, thats why he lose at the drop of a hat~
    blast this fool off with no emotion, you can think of it as an anti-hallmark trigger~
    take a guess.. when the votes come in, it'll be bigger than a ballpark figure~
    thought you'd look on friday and this'd be no-show closed, but the flow's ajar~
    czar thought we was evenly matched, but Ill be.. blunt.. close but no cigar~
    with 40% of your crew modding this shit, it was nothin but wins.. you expected~
    so after this, id say cut your losses..... but that'd be about 20% of your record~
    when I scouted 'em, I understood why all the "good" people mighta doubted 'em~
    he's got a dark soul................... cuz I just beat the fuckin' daylights outta him~
    test
  4. Name play.

Name play. Abuser title.

someone tell this nigga to at least show the fuck up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.