Send me a horrorcore beat NOW - im in a sick mood

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Noodles, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawred

Sawred New Member

god damn noodles is a idiot, i once almost got hit by a m3 on freeway in san diego and he wanted me to pull over, a small dude, my gf in the car and 1 of my homies in the back seat, a big ass mother fucker...we pull over off freeway and my boy decides to get out and the m3 tried to run his ass over...

now that I think about it pride or not, it was a dumb ass move on my part because fuck, my boy coulda died, he coulda had a strap (all I had was a knife) and just fuckin shot up the car and missed me and killed my girl or my boy, than what does pride do for me than???nothing it makes a shitload of people angry at me that I put myself and friends in a position to be fucking hurt.

If you saw someone raging out and he is much bigger than you...you fuckin just drive away if you know he threw something at your car...unless your car was seriously damaged and you felt threatened than u fuckin hit his car. It is against the law to throw something at a moving vehicle and at that point you have the right to defend yourself by any means...or you grab his plate and you fucking just drive off and if your car is fucked up, you call insurance later...

lesson learned, you got your ass beat, and if your girl woulda gotten shot...ur pride would mean shit

your a fucking idiot
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

:p...
    test
  3. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

my knife is legal, the blades 3.99 inches, 4s the law. wen u said mace earlier i thought u meant from the cops, good to hear u got him back
    test
  4. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

o yea btw, if u killed him, it wudve been self defense, so ud be fine, hed be 6 feet under. im not gonna joke on u tho, alotta peeps wudda just drove away
    test
  5. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

rofl@princeton. hilarious thread.
    test
  6. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

yep....

i woulda shot that muhfukka dead....specially if he was a damn dope zombie like you talking about...i woulda dumped awhole clip into that bastards chest,cuz even after one shot,if he was that gass'd he would kept coming....you could have legally laid that motherfucker down...... in georgia the law is now,you cant even catch manslaughter charges or nothing...if you can prove your life was in danger you can legally blast a motherfucker to hell....

you shoulda hit me up for a beat tho lol.
    test
  7. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

and i know how it is to be a lil dude..i only weigh like a buck fifty myself....fuck fighting.....im a grown man i aint gonna fight nobody cuz its alot of motherfuckers that can kill me with their barehands lo and i cant see myself as a grown man tote'n no ass whoopin regardlessl....thats why i got my 40 cal...even if i dont blast motherfucker i will beat him with that big bitch till his head split in half.
    test
  8. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

im calling BULLSHIT until you put pics up

even if its true, you sound liek a lil fuckin kid wanting attention and "oh i hope you better" comments

and wait, you got beat up, then all of a sudden MACE GOT INTO YOUR HAND AND YOU SPRAYED HIM?

unless you went BACK in the car to get it (which is bullshit cos he woulda been ON your ass) then the whole mace thing is made-up too

and you didnt unleash a full can, your an idiot, he woulda ran away or slapped that shit out of your weak hand before you unleashed a whole can, more bullshit

and i bet your heart condition is highly exxagerated, another thing for more attention

cos if that was TRUE, THEN YOU COULDNT HAVE SEX WITH YORU GIRL MOTHERFUCKER

if getting in a small fight is borderline HEART ATTACK -- SEX WOULD LEAVE YOU DEAD

you prolly cant even masturbate

you stupid, lying, dumbass mohterfucker

so your basically a virgin ass pussy thay lies alot

wow, go to hell bitch
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

its not self defense if u use an illegal weapon... well in any normal country.. but i guess the states is different. but yea lol@ 125 pounds...

lol@ 3.99 inches.. that sonds like one of those urban legends people say... do they make em special liek that.. or did u cut it down?
    test
  10. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

guns are legal here.....about the only thing illegal is fully auto.....all the shit that had been illegal like high count magazines,silencers,and all that shit is legal again....bullet proof vests is legal to the public now aswell......shit at the gun store here they got a bulletproof vest with 2 100 round drums that feed into 2 mac-10's.....thats like 200 shots from a bulletproof man...you could be almost invincible with that shit.......for 2000 bucks lol.
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

you have to be liscensed to use it though dont you?
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i dont really know gun laws... im never buying one that people can trace me back too for obvious reasons so...
    test
  13. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

when you buy the gun @ a pawn or gun shop,they run a background check on you and shit....and the gun is legaly registered to you like the minute you purchase it so yea its legally yours to use for self defense......

you can have a gun legally in your home......and in your car....it just cant be concealed or loaded....like if the cops pull you over and you have a gun on you you have to have it laying on the dash or on the passenger side seat or something where they can see it and verify it aint loaded......it just cant be "concealed" then you will face weapon charges..... you cant take the bitch inside of places with you n shit like that tho,unless you got a carrying permit which normally only military,bounty hunter type motherfuckers get.....unless you know how to work the system ..
    test
  14. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

JustDerric is now directly connected.
    Dominant Omen: [​IMG]
    JustDerric: roflmaoo
    test
  15. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

if somebody throws somen at ur car, ide get out, but if im someone like u who wouldnt stab or shoot someone u sit urself in the car n drive off , expecially with my girl in the car im not looking like a bitch for noone
    test
  16. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I'm gonna have to concur with Alyricz on this one

skljfaklihejoiuahwe;oifhjalkfsjae;lksf

Really tho, my ass would've got out, just to lure him out.. act like im afraid so I can jump back in my car, then he sees your fear, approaches your car, only to get ran the fuck over.

2 tons > 225lbs
    test
  17. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lol noodles had a spot on the sopranos?
    test
  18. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

test
  19. Bad Abbot

Bad Abbot whats with this ham talk?

wow homie, that's craaaaaaazy, you gotta play these situations carefully
    test
  20. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

thats how he got his big break.

wait, no...that was when he got out the car.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.