Send me a horrorcore beat NOW - im in a sick mood

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Noodles, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dely

Dely In The Trap

son fact of the matter is, he beat ur bytch ass .. fuck what u goin through about that mace shyt

this is how the story gonna go on his end "i was beatin the fuck out this girl lookin white boy and his pussy ass pulled out mace on me"

this is ur story "dude was on roids and he fuckin beat the shyt outta me, but luckily i unleashed a whole can of mace on his eyes *smile*"
    test
  2. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

*notes GRB material*
    test
  3. TAB

TAB Model

WTFFFF are you talking about man? You stepping out of a car doesn't entail that you "tried" defending yourself lol. That didn't require ANY effort on your part. You would have to PROTECT yourself in order for it to count as trying. I'd say getting the shit beat out of you without you even trying to fight back looks WAY more degrading that driving away. WOW you stepped out the car! We can obviously see that you didn't really try much.
    test
  4. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

a pipe would have less been less fairy...
    test
  5. Veinz

Veinz Get on my Level, Ho

lmao, women carry mace to fight off men....
    test
  6. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

next on chappelle, when keeping it real GOES WRONG...
    test
  7. Newportz

Newportz Guest

He must have knew you were no threat...

Because the last place to start a fight, is with somebody in a car....there's a 50% chance of something being real close in that glovebox ..
    test
  8. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

test
  9. Sawred

Sawred New Member

get some pics up

and put on ur normal make up u fucking bitch and quit complaining and talking pride this...
    test
  10. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

i dont believe this tho, why would u tell rm about this?... and why do u as a man have mace?
    test
  11. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

im not gonna address tab cause he's a tard... not saying you other cguys arent tards... but i will address this..

besides the fact i still didnt recieve a beat..

thats funny...

he's gonna be in jail.. they are gonna ask him what he did... he's gonna tell his story...

he's going to acknowledge i have a heart condition.... he's going to acknowledge im only 17... he's going to acknowledge he punched me before giving me a shot to know whats going on...

and than he's going to get raped...

but you guys werent there... so its not like i was on the floor mangled..
    i stood up
    he was swiniging senselessly at the air for a while
    i hugged my girlfriend and told her i was sorry that she had to see this...

the cops came..

i spoke as if i didnt just get beat up... while he cried in the corner..

in fact.. (this both supports me and makes me look bad)... i got hit witht he mace myself.

had you been ther.e.. i guarentee, you not only wouldve felt bad for me, but you wouldve thought i won too...

its a 125 pound 17 year old, versus a 30 year old juicer maybe 225 or more...

and i stand up... bleeding all over my head...
    still manage to call the girl he's with a douchebag, for yelling at my girl... pull my girl away from her... hug her, and chill and wait for the cops while he just screamed WTF WTF IS IN MY EYES FUCK YOU IM GONNA KILL YOU... AHHHH AHHH MY EYES THEY HURT SO BAD...

would ya'll have been like "yeah good job noodles you won!" had i stabbed him instead of used the mace? or shot him?

cause its the same thing.. except one is legal.

cant win with you guys..

the guy stepped to me, foolishly, thinking he was bigger, fucking witha little kid... and he got bitched... on the floor like a little bitch

wait till he tells the guys in jail that the little 17 year old went out and relaxed to some tasty wendy's after the fight. while he's in a jail cell waiting on bail for fucking with a minor.

ya'll are on his side? thats sick.
    im just glad you know you'll need it :).. OH! lol
    test
  12. Noodles

how long have you been on rm?

im not the shyest guy on the board...

had it been any of you.. without mac.e.. you wouldve ngotten beat to a pulp and he never wouldve stopped... or you wouldve killed him... and met the jail cell yourselves.

eat it
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

wtf @ this story.. u maced a dude rofl... u sound so much like a girl... u should have had some real protection.. espeically if u have health problems... i know it sucks to have shit pop off but.. in the end... you could havve died... panic anything...

but after what i said i sitll feel bad for you.
    test
  14. Noodles

i didnt under stand the "panic anything"

real protection?

i already explained why i would have had anything more serious than mace... legal.. i cant get in troublle... and all that..
    what am i gonna have a bat in the car.. so during the time im getting fucked up i can get to my bat? hell no.. mace in my pocket.. easy access even while egetting battered...

trust me.. i doubt anything besides knife or gun wouldve work..and id be in jail for either
    test
  15. Noodles

but the worst part is...
    sooooooooooooooo much hair he pulled out of my head

he's the fucking girl...

he pulled my hair... that faggot...

the emt guy was telling me how much of a faggot he was too

swear to god ""he was acting like such a faggot... first he hits a minor... than he is going to cry and moan about how you got him back when i had to wash his eyes out.. that guys a faggot, you got em kid, in the short and long runs"

but yo.... my girl was taking my hair out at the scene... i took some hair out at the station
    GLOBS of hair in the shower

and im still pulling it out and putting it infront on my desk now... its horrible how muhc...
    test
  16. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i met a juiced up guy once.. those steroids make a man angry as fuck..... matter of fact he went out of the car on some guy went up to him and told him he fucked his girl and said he was ganan beat him up and the kid was like "uhh man yah its all cool man"

guy punched a tree when he got mad... fucking freaks

i wouldnt doubt it
    test
  17. Rheotaxis

Rheotaxis The Devils Advocate

test
  18. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

test
  19. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

noodles is like 5'9 125 pounds or some shit.......

personally i'd rather die of a heart attack than just LET somebody beat my ass.....I mean sometimes you just gonna get your ass beat......but atleast fight back....

Mase or whatever you need too if you a little cat who can't fight or whatever....let that shit off first next time....
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

if u know u cant fight, dont get ur ass out the car

his punk ass should have just kept drivin instead of tryin 2 look cool in front of his chic and look what happened .. son washin the rest of his hair out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.