Semis: Nimrod vs. World Renowned

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $80.00
    5th Place: $80.00

------------------
    6th Place: $80.00
    7th Place: $80.00
    8th Place: $20.00
    9th Place: $20.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Semi Round

- Semi Round Audios are DUE Thurs Night January 26th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Thurs Night January 26th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 3 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Must show to get $$$
    test
  2. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

test
  5. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

World Renowned - Pretty dope.. I like ya flow alot better on this, then all your previous rounds, but got kinda boring torward the end, Jyust how the vibe felt I think it is cause the beat got boring, and you really didn;t switch up nothing much. But some dope personals on this... some alright lines throughout pretty nice.. brought a good diss.. Dope ish World... You got skill

Nimrod - HOLY FUCKING SHIT .. Sorry World But Hands down Nimrod just had a sick setup to each line. lyrics were sick as fuck, I think this is the nicest I have heard Nimrod come on rapmusic battles since back in the day in the GRB ... SICK SHIT NIMROD... mos def.. I mean this Battle was nice i thought it was gonna be madd close with how the talk up was, Both got skill and came nice but Nimrod just took it to another level on this.

DOPE BATTLE PEEPS

Peep and drop a honest vote on my battle plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=961346
    test
  6. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

this is FUCKIN carnage...nimrod fuckin killed it

vote : nimmy bimmy skimmy
    test
  7. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

word up nim raised it to another level as i said in the other post good luck for the finals i doubt you need it..
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

A little crowd participation would be nice, god damn
    test
  9. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

world - came ill. Some sick lines. Dope flow. Pretty typical battle ish. Still very effective. One of the few English cats I can listen to. Well done

Nim - blowout. Redic. flow/scheme. Delivery's nice. Lines are nuts. "out of your 'mind' like the families in WV" hahahaha holy christville, dope shit

my vote goes to him. Very dope battle

hit ours up
    test
  10. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Goood shit

World - nice as usual....easily one of my favorite English rappers...your presence is always nice, sick flow....I feel like it just got boring after a while.....It didn't have that "vs. Nimrod" type fire that I thought it would

Nimrod - Wow...I'll be honest and say that up until now I thought you were overrated....wholeee different level on this one....I think you definitely didn't take World lightly....the Sea World line had me laughin....excellent

Vote - Nimrod
    test
  11. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i hate voting for people im perceived to be "down" with but fuck it. i peeped both so im just going off memory. World, ya qualitys always been nice, probably the best in the whole tourney. But you have a tendency of saying some real ehhhhh shit thats either an old concept, or just a concept that isnt very good. I remember the funboy/enef line and the rod in stors line in particular. Nim murdered the beat, i like the segments when you just connect multis together and shit and go off. Intense also, felt it. going with that nim guy.
    test
  12. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

wr

Tryna build a new studio off your Katrina Funds
    Like a fishing shop, u always see rod in Storz
    Only black dude that stands out in a black city.......
    Wouldn't get his verse on target if he typed it at work
    Throw yah cd in the river it wont make the main stream

flow was on and off

nim

sicker flow....
    intro was boring though

eh... ill vote later when i can type up your lines too... im not sure id like to make this a fair vote
    test
  13. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

World... intro too long and boring.....

...beat kicking in. rod in storz lol. We doubt messiahs gonna come like a Atheist. They'll be a scar on his pride like Mufassas family. axe on the balls bwahahaha. decent verse, flow was no point but knida got boring after 4 minutes.

Nimrod Stuart... yhhannnaimean? lol. intro better than World's... but still disappointing...

...beat kicking in. almost 2 minutes in christ. stoned/medusa is played. sea world/shamoo lmao.

2nd beat... lower standards/alabama test scores haha. takes gaul like julius caesar nice. world is round.... either i dont get what you mean, or its a bit of a stress.

either way i think world came pretty hard, but nimrod took it without a doubt. nice from both sides though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.