Battle Video SEMI FINAL's ( Throwed Vs. CeSektion )

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by CeSektion, Jun 17, 2013.

1. CeSektion

CeSektion Member

test
  2. Mekanix

Mekanix www.soundcloud.com/mekanixchb

People still do TinyChat battles ??? WOW!!!!! are you mother fuckers even getting any money??? If this is the Semi's. Then I bet those finals are fuckin trash blood. :numaan:
    test
  3. CeSektion

CeSektion Member

^ Rap's in the Finals .. LMAO troll ass
    test
  4. Rheotaxis

Rheotaxis The Devils Advocate

I only peeped the end where cesektion lost and almost cried when he said congratulations. LOL
    test
  5. savagerapper

savagerapper www.rapisraw.com

LOOOOOL cesektion takes another L... ROOOOOOOFL, dude even said you bodied him rheo.. he sung your damn yo baby ugly song and cesektion almost cried LOL
    test
  6. CeSektion

CeSektion Member

Thanks for the view's and feedback!
    test
  7. Mekanix

Mekanix www.soundcloud.com/mekanixchb

Damn Ce... Stay with them Haters huh... Just missing Phil Gates and we got the whole gang.
    test
  8. Rheotaxis

HAHAHA this video is more embarrassing than the one where that kid slapped him up and disrespected him at the bar in front of like 5 people. this video is more embarrassing than him killing his own son on tape for me. this video is more embarrassing than marrying a girl you met online that fucked art associatez ROFL 09' get a paternity test bro.
    this video is more embarrassing than this....

[​IMG]
    test
  9. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

u must have took this kid lightly cause he straight bodied u 3-0, how u going to let nacho slide on giving that kid information like that?
    test
  10. CeSektion

CeSektion Member

it is what it is.... LIVE BATTLE coming soon !! i know yall will watch it when i post it ;)
    test
  11. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

this the first battle i seen of yours since u killed that weirdo kriskris and who u foolin u know nacho got people he scared of on the banlist
    test
  12. savagerapper

yall talking about nacho gaup aka john beckstrom from peru indiana? that dude likes trannys no lie.
    test
  13. Rheotaxis

that short fat ass mexican joto that got caught with trannies at his house on lincoln st at 3 in the morning?
    test
  14. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

yea guap montana, that kid that got rights taken away to see his daughter after he got exposed for sticking a pinky finger his in her watchyamouth!

but yea that same pussy that bans me on sight cause he don't want to battle me, try expose me like u did to genji about cesektion and i'll make your tinychat reach a mil', pig.
    test
  15. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Throwed still tiny chat battlin lol get em!
    test
  16. savagerapper

incrowdelite is literally the dorkyest tinychat channel to have ever existed (not even because there isn't a single female) it's because its a harbor for kids who were picked on.. each one of them has a understanding of how bad they were shitted on and so they hide in some tinychat no one goes to and if someone shows up that hasn't been mentally raped its auto-ban..

after seeing that battle cesektion I got to say you belong in that tinychat.. that's your future preordained.. you're not even the lord of the flies.. you're a fat kid getting your head smashed with a rock.. I feel kinda bad for you since you were the kid who sent me free money but you really do belong there.. 1
    test