Selling

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by ObliqueRebel, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObliqueRebel

ObliqueRebel New Member

I don't know what to say, but is my shit. I love to sell it, and I want to get back on it. I just wanna hear stories, and other shit about your selling experiences like how were you flipping shit and all that good stuff. What your connects like and all that b/c no matter how much I love weed there's always someone out there doing it better then you, I just wanna hear your success stories and shit. I think the fact that I've been weed free for a week has got me repeating myself. See people the 420 Lounge is about to become my first home.
    test
  2. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

test
  3. ObliqueRebel

ObliqueRebel New Member

test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

-dont get busted
    -dont slang to shady characters
    -dont let anyone know about ya loot or stash
    test
  5. ObliqueRebel

ObliqueRebel New Member

im not asking what to do im just asking what are some of your crazy stories of selling...the good and bad of it....
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well my friend Jim(manycricket) was jumped while slangin to this Arab, two of his buddies were hiding behind a tree and they tried to jack him after he whipped out his stash......its a legend around here, he beat the shit outta all 3 of em and stole their cash!

shits pretty hilarious......im sure the arabs never told their friends about that one LOL
    test
  7. ObliqueRebel

ObliqueRebel New Member

lmao thats cllassic try and rob someone but get your ass kicked in the process lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.